Website freezes when loading images

14 hours ago, Sergey_K said:

See this website:

http://www.moya-planeta.ru/reports/view/njujork_njujork_6094/

When you try to scroll the image (right arrow) - freezes tightly!
Tested performance in Opera 39 - everything is working, slowly loaded, but they work!

Press(moya-planeta).jpg

CrashDATA:

MaxthonCrashData08_08_16.zip

Hi Sergey_K,

thanks for your feedback and thanks for others' confirmatoin of this problem.

I've sent this to our product team, will tell you their testing result once it comes out. 

On 2016/8/11 at 4:42 AM, Sergey_K said:

v5.0.1.500 beta - the problem remains, unresolved!

MaxthonCrashData(Img).zip

Hi dear Sergey_K,

Really thanks you for the CrashData, and I've forwarded them to our developers. They are looking into it. Please be patient, will tell you the resuilt asap.

BTW, could you tells us this data is produced when you are using v5.0.1.100 or 5.0.1.500 or others? 

This issue has been fixed in the latest version 5.0.1.500, you are welcome to have a try ;)

12 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

this data is produced when you are using v5.0.1.100 or 5.0.1.500 or others? 

I pointed out in my previous report on which version tested - is 5.0.1.500!
Look at the information in applying the crash file - there is also the version of:

VersionCrash.jpg

12 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

This issue has been fixed in the latest version 5.0.1.500, you are welcome to have a try ;)

Maybe there are some other version 5.0.1.500? Newer?
By the way, attaching a new file crash on a subject:

The problem was not fixed!

MaxthonCrashData15_08_16.zip

mmm I'd like to say, Mx5.0.1.500 isn't "frozen" it just stops responding for a while. For me it happens on facebook.com and livejournal.com (friend's feed). May be somewhere else, I don't remember. Under "stops responding" I mean not only current page, but Mx5 as a whole. I don't know, it is a bug or feature. It just is.

18 minutes ago, observer said:

mmm I'd like to say, Mx5.0.1.500 isn't "frozen" it just stops responding for a while.

Well, you can apply the definition of "not responding", but MX5 ceases to respond to requests not for some time, and at all - until you close the current tab. Also in the "C:\TEMP\MaxthonCrashData\" creates a record of the crash.

The idea is not to wait for the loading of each picture, and is to start to click rewind, or small circles under the picture before the current boot image. Tab sometimes stops responding even just when you hover over these little circles at the bottom.

I checked in other  browsers: IE11, Opera 39, Chrome 52 - all work and no tab stops responding.

FlipCircle.jpg

I may have a different "freezing" problem with Mx5 (v5.0.1.500)- I've often found when downloading images on Tumblr, often when I have a number of open tabs- that something happens, and then all my tabs start refreshing (they have the circle spinning in the tab) but everything is frozen. I can't get anything more to happen, it's just a bunch of tabs all spinning (none of which show the picture which was in that tab anymore) and the only way out is to close the browser. I can't close any tabs and no other functions seem to work.

Now I try to download each picture individually, so that I don't lose all the pictures that were in open tabs when Mx5 crashes, but it's a lot slower. And I've found I sometimes get crashes then too, and again I have to shut down the browser. Trying to refresh does nothing, and nothing else works (the only thing I can click on that works is the "close" X at the top right of the browser- though the original page I was on is often still visible, but I can't get any pictures on it to open in a new tab.)

I've just looked for "C:\TEMP\MaxthonCrashData\" but there's no folder like that in C:\TEMP now- does this folder vanish when the computer is rebooted? I'd love to find some evidence that these crashes occur, so that they can be fixed! 

1 hour ago, Esky1700781 said:

I've just looked for "C:\TEMP\MaxthonCrashData\" but there's no folder like that in C:\TEMP now- does this folder vanish when the computer is rebooted? I'd love to find some evidence that these crashes occur, so that they can be fixed! 

Check there C:\Users\Your UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\MaxthonCrashData

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I wish I could say the same; but just now I was on Twitter, opened a link, bang! Twitter tab froze. Can't refresh, just get spinning circle that never stops. Closed tab, but then can't get Twitter back again, it won't respond; so I have to shut the whole browser down & re-open, then everything works again until the next freeze.

This is getting really annoying. Just to make it even more annoying, I get the constant popup that says, "I got it" at the bottom, sure wish I could get that to go away, but everytime I open the first tab on that newly started browser, there it is. I got it, already! Now GO AWAY! Grrrrrr. 

Think I'll go back to Maxthon 2, that one worked just great, and Roboform worked with it too, without having to change browser core. Things haven't improved a lot since then!

14 minutes ago, Esky1700781 said:

Well, I wish I could say the same; but just now I was on Twitter, opened a link, bang! Twitter tab froze. Can't refresh, just get spinning circle that never stops. Closed tab, but then can't get Twitter back again, it won't respond; so I have to shut the whole browser down & re-open, then everything works again until the next freeze.

This is getting really annoying. Just to make it even more annoying, I get the constant popup that says, "I got it" at the bottom, sure wish I could get that to go away, but everytime I open the first tab on that newly started browser, there it is. I got it, already! Now GO AWAY! Grrrrrr. 

Think I'll go back to Maxthon 2, that one worked just great, and Roboform worked with it too, without having to change browser core. Things haven't improved a lot since then!

The pop-up problem has been solved in the latest edition of Maxthon 5.  Try it.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

Archived