QA sync

is there a way to synchronize QA on all my devices

I'm logged on all devices by the same account, but my QA is not synchornizing...

it happened to me even with the last version of Maxthon 4, now I moved to MX5 but everywhere i log QA is in the default state...

thanks

it's 3 maxthons 5 on PC with windows 10, plus one android device

On one of the PCs it's in the state I wish to synchronize to other, I went to infobox, and it claims that everything is synchronized with "sync completed" message

but it isn't 

Hi

So I made some test, reinstalled MX5 on devices where sync didnt worked, and the result is that there is some problem with sync itself

On computer which is in my desired state sync works fine, and ends with "sync completed" message

on all other devices is problem with syncing, for example my bookmarks are synced with no problem but the sync itself ends with red exclamation mark

is there some log file where i can find why some error message or something?

OK after few hours also other maxthons claims that sync was completed but without QA, isn't there some switch or option where I can choose what should be synced, like it was in maxthon4 ?

thanks

• 3 weeks later...
On 2016/8/10 at 8:24 PM, p911t said:

OK after few hours also other maxthons claims that sync was completed but without QA, isn't there some switch or option where I can choose what should be synced, like it was in maxthon4 ?

Hi p911t, thanks for your post and we will release a new beta soon with the option to choose which data to be synced. Please stay tuned, we'll have a release announcement at that time.:)

Archived