Two possible bugs

Hi. After two days with Maxthon 5 I have noticed two possible minor bugs. 

First, the Mouse Gesture color changes to the default one after a while. Second, the youtube comments are always sorted by "new first" even if you change it (this might not be maxthon's fault but I am not sure).

Are they known bugs?

2 minutes ago, Skyleft said:

Hi. After two days with Maxthon 5 I have noticed two possible minor bugs. 

First, the Mouse Gesture color changes to the default one after a while. Second, the youtube comments are always sorted by "new first" even if you change it (this might not be maxthon's fault but I am not sure).

Are they known bugs?

First time I've seen either of them reported.  Let's see if anyone else has any problems.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

2 hours ago, Magdalene said:

Mine are always "Top Rated". I wish it was "Newest First"

I wish it were sort by date as the default; but I don't do Facebook or other social networks where chronology is backward.  I like to read forward for understanding.  At the moment neither order is default.  Hope they can get it fixed.

<<SL>>

3 hours ago, Skyleft said:

First, the Mouse Gesture color changes to the default one after a while.

Have had my color selected for over 3 hours and it has not reverted back to the default color.  And no, the comments on YouTube are not the fault of Maxthon.  In other browsers they don't stay changed either.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

On 6/8/2016 at 0:19 AM, No.1MaxthonFan said:

Have had my color selected for over 3 hours and it has not reverted back to the default color.  And no, the comments on YouTube are not the fault of Maxthon.  In other browsers they don't stay changed either.

Alright I found out how it happens. If you're using the mouse gesture and scroll through the open tabs with the scroll wheel, the color will reset.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2016/8/10 at 7:45 PM, Skyleft said:

Alright I found out how it happens. If you're using the mouse gesture and scroll through the open tabs with the scroll wheel, the color will reset.

Hi Skyleft, thanks for your post. This mouse gesture color issue has been confirmed as a bug, and our product team has fixed it for the next beta version. Please stay tuned for our new beta. Thanks for your attention. 

Archived