"Site search" does nothing!

9 hours ago, Pablo1 said:

I click on "site search" button but nothing happens! Just me?

where is "site search" button ? do you refer to the search bar at the  top of infobox, or "find in page" (control + F) ?

both work fine here

or is it here on the forum  : search works fine too, but forum is very slow today

sigmax2.png

There are some extensions that are no longer functioning properly. There is also "closing all". But you can do with the gestures. Then go a lot faster than before with the mouse seek the extension. And the site search can be done quickly, if you click on a page and the link indicating the front "*any keyword* site:" and then comes the link of the site. it is a pure handling Thing.

javascript:void(window.open(%27http://www.google.de/search?q=site:%27+document.domain.replace(%27www.%27,%27%27),%27_blank%27)); 

Or you can take the above link and make a bookmarklet. So save the Javasript as bookmarks and call it "search site."

From handling I suppose any link I save and go to rename, then comes the above Java script as Link and the name "Site Search" .

In MX5beta we do have to improvise a little, so I do, because the benefits of the new browser outweigh clearly the error, which has a beta yet.

Archived