Some bugs and sugestions

First, the problems I found:

When Maxthon opens, it slows down my computer so much that even my mouse pointer can't move for some minutes, and if I'm listening to music it starts to play very glitchy.

My status bar kind of sunk down, hiding behind my start menu, also, CPU status isn't showing. I had managed to fix it by disabling the status bar and the CPU extension and reenabling those two, but later it sunk again, and CPU status disappeared

UUMail was in chinese when I was using the pt-br language, which had some translations missing, but it went normal to english when I decided to use Maxthon in english.

Sugestions:

1- Quick, give us themes and skins again! I can't find it in Mx5!!

2- Let users customize addons position; What if I want to put them next to the URL bar or in the status bar? I want to be able to choose!

3- I want more options on displaying links in the status bar, only the sub+domain doesn't help me much, I'd like to have more information there, and some options on customizing it.

That's it, I liked Mx5, I found it faster than the other browsers I've been using as my Hardware is kinda old and I can't use programs too heavy on RAM and CPU or my PC gets too slow, but Mx5 still haves some slowdowns sometimes, and when it freezes it takes my entire computer with it, please fix those problems and give users more customizing options!

1- Quick, give us themes and skins again! I can't find it in Mx5

Will return when MX5 becomes Stable version.

3- I want more options on displaying links in the status bar, only the sub+domain doesn't help me much, I'd like to have more information there, and some options on customizing it.

Click on the Address Bar

1 hour ago, Magdalene said:

Click on the Address Bar

I know about clicking on the address bar (By the way, didn't notice I said Status instead of address >.>), I meant more options about the default display of adresses, when it's not in focus.

2 hours ago, RMisaki said:

I know about clicking on the address bar (By the way, didn't notice I said Status instead of address >.>), I meant more options about the default display of adresses, when it's not in focus.

Since you are a developer, don't know if you would be interested in this Macaw skin.  It does show the full URL in the Address Bar.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

Archived