Odd no-access massage while sharing

What's with this message: " App Not Setup: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions." I've been using MX5 for a week, and then this message pops when I tried to share something to Facebook. I am a registered test user. 

5 hours ago, MaxthonGuy said:

What's with this message: " App Not Setup: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions." I've been using MX5 for a week, and then this message pops when I tried to share something to Facebook. I am a registered test user. 

Hi MaxthonGuy,

really thx for your feedback. 

May I ask what version are you using? Andriod MX5 or Windows Beta?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know how I can describe it more precisely than I did originally:

" What's with this message: " App Not Setup: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions." I've been using MX5 for a week, and then this message pops when I tried to share something to Facebook. I am a registered test user. "

47 minutes ago, MaxthonGuy said:

I don't know how I can describe it more precisely than I did originally:

" What's with this message: " App Not Setup: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions." I've been using MX5 for a week, and then this message pops when I tried to share something to Facebook. I am a registered test user. "

the problem is that no one had this issue before.. so i don't see what you're speaking about

when does it happen : when you're on facebook ? when you're on an other site (and which one ?) and try to share something to facebook ?

can you send us a screen capture of the message ?

sigmax2.png

Archived