question about uumail

Hi,

I am truly interested on uumail as me myself already using my own domain as email forwarder. My questions are

1. Where can I see uumail logs for each alias? Because when I tested it, it says forwarding 1 email but nothing came to my mail inbox

2. Is there a future plan to add more unique domain for a single maxthon/uumail account?

On 2016/8/2 at 1:46 PM, gdsst said:

1. Where can I see uumail logs for each alias? Because when I tested it, it says forwarding 1 email but nothing came to my mail inbox

2. Is there a future plan to add more unique domain for a single maxthon/uumail account?

Hi gdsst,

1, could you tell me how you tested it? and have you turn the "forward" status "on"?

2, We currently do not has this plan, so do careful when create your domain. But users can still has more domains when they sign up uumail by various real email address. 

hope this helps you, and looking forward to your reply.

On 8/3/2016 at 2:38 PM, BugSir006 said:

Hi gdsst,

1, could you tell me how you tested it? and have you turn the "forward" status "on"?

2, We currently do not has this plan, so do careful when create your domain. But users can still has more domains when they sign up uumail by various real email address. 

hope this helps you, and looking forward to your reply.

Sorry for late reply

I tested registering on a web service. One account I used my forwarder from uumail (and yes forwarding is on and it said forwarded 1 mil). The other account used my real mail (used 5 minutes later)

The account registered with my real mail receive confirmation email but the account using uumail receive none. I will try comparing it with my own domain forwarder later

Archived