adguard

arsz

hi and thanks frome your new maxthon 5 !

me install it and very great in memory usage and usability but need an good adblock ! 

adblock on it not good correctly me now type frome opera 38 but some thing me not completely switch to mx5 only not fond adguard on your browser !

in adguard me can block any element by right click on it !  

but me not fond any option on adblock or oder extension on the store  please tel me if you do any extension for the mx to right click and disable any element  or if not sure its extension please create it for me !  

example :

1- site without adguard

2- site by adguard !

screencapture-www-zoomit-ir-1470081248433.png

screencapture-www-zoomit-ir-1470081190332.png

• 1 year later...
On 8/1/2016 at 4:05 PM, arsz said:

hi and thanks frome your new maxthon 5 !

me install it and very great in memory usage and usability but need an good adblock ! 

adblock on it not good correctly me now type frome opera 38 but some thing me not completely switch to mx5 only not fond adguard on your browser !

in adguard me can block any element by right click on it !  

but me not fond any option on adblock or oder extension on the store  please tel me if you do any extension for the mx to right click and disable any element  or if not sure its extension please create it for me !  

example :

1- site without adguard

2- site by adguard !

I am puzzled by Adguard adblocker extension ... specifically how does one ad a custom filter subscription.  There is a substantial listing of variations of EasyList and of other specialized list, but I cannot find and where to ad a subscription other than the ones listed.  There is provision to add custom rules one by one.  Surely there must be a way to add whole lists by subscription.  Any help?

<<SL>>