Lots Of Change Needed In MX5

Just joined the MX5 beta and there are is a lot I'm not liking compared to MX4.

1. The Quick Access page on a new tab does not have any way of hiding it all. I want a completely blank new tab, just like in MX4.

2. There does not seem to be a way to add a favorites folder and all its subfolders to the Shortcut bar. In MX4, you can simply assign a folder as the Favorites folder.

3. I wish it looked more like MX4. That big avatar button takes away space from everything else. I could care less about the Infobox and UUmail.

This is all after just 5 minutes with the browser. The only thing I'm happy about is page spliting is back!

1 hour ago, ddn2003 said:

2. There does not seem to be a way to add a favorites folder and all its subfolders to the Shortcut bar. In MX4, you can simply assign a folder as the Favorites folder.

2 pin it to shortcut bar

pin.png

sigmax2.png

7 hours ago, -ody- said:

2 pin it to shortcut bar

pin.png

Pin to Shortcut Bar in MX5

MX5.jpg

Setting the Favorites bar in MX4

MX4.jpg

This is the difference I'm talking about. In MX4, all the contents in the Favorites Bar folder, where as only the Favorites Bar folder gets pinned to the Shortcuts Bar in MX5.

4 hours ago, ddn2003 said:

Pin to Shortcut Bar in MX5

Setting the Favorites bar in MX4

MX4.jpg

This is the difference I'm talking about. In MX4, all the contents in the Favorites Bar folder, where as only the Favorites Bar folder gets pinned to the Shortcuts Bar in MX5.

like Joemax says : pin more...

sh.png

sigmax2.png

Archived