Export bookmarks and favorites?

55 minutes ago, Sergey_K said:

Is it possible to save some standalone file (such as html-file) on the hard disk bookmarks and favorites (as well as setting passwords and cookies)?

It is possible with Mx5.0.1.100, from settings > tools > import/export

On 2016/8/1 at 8:10 PM, Sergey_K said:

Is it possible to save some standalone file (such as html-file) on the hard disk bookmarks and favorites (as well as setting, passwords and cookies)?

import is possible, and export only works on each single entry.

• 3 weeks later...

How can I save my infox/favorites as an html file as I need to reinstall Win 10. I tried to import them into IE, Edge and Chrome but they can't find them. I always save them separately on a thumb drive in case the backup gets corrupted or fails.

This is a very crucial component to have. Can you imagine not being able to save or back up your your documents or the codes you create to construct this browser? I believe this warrants adding before a new release. If people lose their favorites because there's no option to back up or save and they start posting it will go viral and affect the browser that all of us love to use.

Just now, GG58 said:

I read those and didn't find a solution. It's the solution or work around I need. It's such a basic feature, it defies logic in an age of protecting data. 

There is no solution yet.  You will have to wait for future versions and no one knows exactly when that problem will be solved.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

• 2 weeks later...

Archived