MX5 as default browser

How can I make Mx5 as default browser without keeping my account hidden? In Mx4, it is easier. When one starts the browser, it is the public account that comes first and to access others accounts it is a choice. Remember that some cases people share the same computer and it can happen that we just close the browser without logging out. With Mx4 there is not problem at all because it will start with the public account next time but with Mx5 not way. Your account will be used by the next person what is not a good thing beside this if one log out he/she will be forced to use his/her account when he/she will click in link. 

Please remember to suggest also a portable version like you did for Mx4 when there any updates for those who just went to test it.  

Thank you in advance for your help.

11 minutes ago, Jus5631410 said:

How can I make Mx5 as default browser without keeping my account hidden? In Mx4, it is easier. When one starts the browser, it is the public account that comes first and to access others accounts it is a choice. Remember that some cases people share the same computer and it can happen that we just close the browser without logging out. With Mx4 there is not problem at all because it will start with the public account next time but with Mx5 not way. Your account will be used by the next person what is not a good thing beside this if one log out he/she will be forced to use his/her account when he/she will click in link. 

Please remember to suggest also a portable version like you did for Mx4 when there any updates for those who just went to test it.  

Thank you in advance for your help.

not sure this will help you : when you're on first splash screen (logon), click the arrow top left

logon.png

you should get this : tick "public"

public.png

sigmax2.png

Thank you guys for your answers. Thank you PHYR because it was really what I was thinking. It would be better not to auto log and not clear my cookies all the time just like in MX4. Anyway thanks to the developers for this wonderful browser. I am sure MX5 will be as good than MX4 :-)

Archived