Download manger does not appear after closing

And the Download Manager still are not independent. Sometimes i need to close Maxthon, but the downloading is not finished and i cannot close Maxthon. I need to go out from the office and i don't want the Maxthon to stay open with my account, where are my passwords and favourites.

Thank you in advance!

18 hours ago, 30370376 said:

minor issue here, not sure if it has already been reported, but when I close the download manager in maxthon 5, I will not be able to open in again until i restart the browser. maxthon 5.0.0.2800

Hi 30370376,

Could you tell me your computer versoin? cause I cannot reproduce this issue on my pc.

Thanks in advance ;)

17 hours ago, martinstz said:

And the Download Manager still are not independent. Sometimes i need to close Maxthon, but the downloading is not finished and i cannot close Maxthon. I need to go out from the office and i don't want the Maxthon to stay open with my account, where are my passwords and favourites.

Thank you in advance!

Hi martinstz,

Thanks for your suggestion. I've sent your feedback to our product team.

On 29/7/2016 at 4:30 PM, BugSir006 said:

Hi 30370376,

Could you tell me your computer versoin? cause I cannot reproduce this issue on my pc.

Thanks in advance ;)

Hi martinstz,

Thanks for your suggestion. I've sent your feedback to our product team.

Hmmm... it seems to be fine now... i'll follow up after i do a bit more testing...
sorry for the false alarm

Archived