Infobox (skynote) syncing message never goes away

I'm using maxthon 5.0.0.2800 with Windows 10.

As soon as I open up skynote (ctrl+g; now called infobox) it comes up with a message  "Syncing data,please wait a few moments... " and a message saying saying syncing complete.
However the "syncing data please wait" message doesn't go away and I can't use skynote.

Sorry about the delay in answering, but I had a really busy week.

I did do a clean install of maxthon 5, but as I'm still using maxthon 4 I didn't uninstall version 4.

Also, is it possible to update skynote with version M5.0.0.2800?

I don't know what you mean with that, as far as I know Skynote is a part of Maxthon, at least it was in Maxthon 4, I only have to use CTRL+G to open it without having to install anything other than the Maxthon browser itself.
In Maxthon 5 it seems to have moved/migrated/been renamed to infobox and my notes seem to be synced, however the syncing message never goes away as stated.

On 2016年7月26日 at 6:49 PM, -ody- said:

a little different behavior here : maxthon says that sync is done, but notes don't update : I've added some notes on my phone, which show in skynotes on Mx4.9, but don't show in Mx 5...

Mx5 will import skynote from mx4, once. Then it only syncs with mx5 on different devices.

??Set your payment address in profile if you have not. Let's reward people who contribute to Maxthon community. ❤️❤️ Click Here ❤️❤️

37 minutes ago, PHYR said:

Your phone has infobox, it imported my skynotes without any input from me other than importing to M5 from M4

unfortuantely not, my phone has not infobox since I can't launch Mx5 for android

sigmax2.png

8 hours ago, MaxthonJeff said:

Mx5 will import skynote from mx4, once. Then it only syncs with mx5 on different devices.

is there a chance that  skynote app is updated ?(standelone app)

I find it very convenient (and I almost never use my phone to open webpages), and I don't want to open Mx5 only to see notes like door code and this kind of stuff.

sigmax2.png

2 minutes ago, -ody- said:

is there a chance that  skynote app is updated ?(standelone app)

I find it very convenient (and I almost never use my phone to open webpages), and I don't want to open Mx5 only to see notes like door code and this kind of stuff.

Have you ever tried Microsoft's OneNote?  I use it a lot for stuff I want to access quickly.  It's available for Android too.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.office.onenote

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

13 minutes ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

Have you ever tried Microsoft's OneNote?  I use it a lot for stuff I want to access quickly.  It's available for Android too.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.office.onenote

not yet ( skynote was doing just fine...), but I will, since chances that skynote is updated are tiny

sigmax2.png

Archived