Missing tool bar icons

6 hours ago, BugMiss006 said:

I just have a try on my computer. It works well. I guess maybe some extensions make effects on it. Could you help me to try disable all extensions and have a see?

Instill a few extensions. On MX 4.9 I used VK, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Yandex.Translate, LiveJournal. And from time to time I lost icons in toolbar and sidebar. This is not because extensions, because almost all times it works with no problem.

Hello  BugMiss006,

In first image, how Mx5 looks when I open it with an user with admin privileges on Windows10

In second image, all the active extensions (only standar extensions installed)

In third image, I turned off all the extensions, then log in with an user without admin provileges on Windows 10 and nothing changed. Icons and extensions are still missing

Thanks for your comments

Mx5(1).png

Mx5(2).png

Mx5(3).png

10 hours ago, A.S. said:

What about sidebar? If it's hide too, this is the same reathon that in MX 4.9.

Hello A.S.

The sidebar is clear, I didn't add aditional extensions. When I show the sidebar nothing happen

14 hours ago, BugMiss006 said:

We updated a new version in this download link yesterday:  http://dl.maxthon.com/mx5/mx5.0.0.2700-alpha.exe  

How about do a clear installation again and gave a try? 

Please have a try and let me know. Thanks, dear.

Hi Bugmiss006,

I did a new clear installation with the new version and I'm getting this message... I can't login

Thans for your comments

Mx5.png

14 hours ago, -ody- said:

mandatory sign in joy !

I only can sign in with an user account with admin privileges on Windows10, or running as administrator since an user account without admin privileges in Windows10

Maybe I have to wait for link to test it with Mx5 xx.2800-alpha

Archived