TRANSLATE tool unreachable ...

I have found no way to use the Translate tool.  It ddoes not show on the toollbar (where it's supposed to show,  It's not usable from Settings.

Please bring back to Toolbar customizatrion menu to let use select what tools to display.  It more thaan 4 are selected then they can be accessed by the dropdown more menu.  And if none are selected then only the more menu shows and every tool is accessible.  It does not compromise the minimalist approach in Mx5.

But failing that at least give us access to all the tools that come by default and any addictions.  The more menu is incomplete.

<<SL>>

2 minutes ago, SnowLeopard said:

I have found no way to use the Translate tool.  It ddoes not show on the toollbar (where it's supposed to show,  It's not usable from Settings.

Please bring back to Toolbar customizatrion menu to let use select what tools to display.  It more thaan 4 are selected then they can be accessed by the dropdown more menu.  And if none are selected then only the more menu shows and every tool is accessible.  It does not compromise the minimalist approach in Mx5.

But failing that at least give us access to all the tools that come by default and any addictions.  The more menu is incomplete.

<<SL>>

Both translate tools show.  

Translate.png

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

8 hours ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

Both translate tools show.  

Translate.png

I found the problem, my eyes missed the empty Enabled checkbox on the extensions page.  It's OK now that it's enabled.  I had assumed that all default extensions would be enabled.  But they aren't all enabled.

<<SL>>

Archived