GoogleMaps in Earthmode freezing MX5

When looking through google map in 3D mode (Earth) over time (5-10 minutes) and all hovers tab becomes inactive. Also stop running other services Google (translator, mail, news, etc.).
For example, I was looking through New York https://www.google.com/maps/@40.7624161,-73.9638357,502a,20y,225.65h,60.14t/data=!3m1!1e3
Zoom, delete, rotate, he shifted back and forth at some point in time everything hangs (freezes). This bug was not a single, it was repeated every time.

P.S.: Please forgive my English text - I used an electronic translator from Russian.

43 minutes ago, Sergey_K said:

When looking through google map in 3D mode (Earth) over time (5-10 minutes) and all hovers tab becomes inactive. Also stop running other services Google (translator, mail, news, etc.).
For example, I was looking through New York https://www.google.com/maps/@40.7624161,-73.9638357,502a,20y,225.65h,60.14t/data=!3m1!1e3
Zoom, delete, rotate, he shifted back and forth at some point in time everything hangs (freezes). This bug was not a single, it was repeated every time.

P.S.: Please forgive my English text - I used an electronic translator from Russian.

I could not reproduce it here, I tried about 5 minutes, maybe I didn't try long enough...

sigmax2.png

Just now, Sergey_K said:

My graphics card : msi GeForceGTX 660

ROM: 8Gb

Processor: i5-3570K 3,4Ghz

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

That should be able to handle that.  Did you have a lot of other tabs open that maybe were heavy with graphics?

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

I repeated it even with only one tab open and still some time later this tab with a google MAPS frozen.
Now specifically to eliminate the possibility of a computer and computer component configuration for an hour using google MAPS browser Google Chrome - but I did not manage to freeze tab. It seems the reason MX5 

4 hours ago, Sergey_K said:

I repeated it even with only one tab open and still some time later this tab with a google MAPS frozen.
Now specifically to eliminate the possibility of a computer and computer component configuration for an hour using google MAPS browser Google Chrome - but I did not manage to freeze tab. It seems the reason MX5 

try disabling any extensions you are using....

What? At work MX5 updated without any problems from version 2700 to version 2800, and for some reason do not want on your home computer - by All About page says "v5.0.0.2700 Your browser is up to date".

Yesterday the whole evening performance testing Google MAPS for various combinations of settings in the browser (disable or enable various parameters) - no result and there is a freeze.

1 hour ago, Sergey_K said:

Yesterday the whole evening performance testing Google MAPS for various combinations of settings in the browser (disable or enable various parameters) - no result and there is a freeze.

Could you find the crash package by the following operations:

1. duplicate this crash.

2. Then press Windows+R on keyboard.

3. Input %Temp%, and click "ok".

4. open the folder named "MaxthonCrashData" and find the date of folder is the current day.

5. compress this folder and send us.

Please have a try. for any other question, please let me know. Thanks, Sergey.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived