Bugs and Suggestion

1.  Status bar freeze after un-checked..

2. When I want to send some text to infobox, it automatically send to top of the list, I hope i can choose where i want to send.

3. Can I send stuff to same record on same folder in dropbox..? there only option to choose folder

snap_screen_20160723190022.png

snap_screen_20160723190241.png

snap_screen_20160723191107.png

1 hour ago, Morstyz said:

Status bar freeze after un-checked..

2. When I want to send some text to infobox, it automatically send to top of the list, I hope i can choose where i want to send.

3. Can I send stuff to same record on same folder in dropbox..? there only option to choose folder

1 : can't confirm

2 I agree : I would find convenient to be able to send it to an existing entry

sigmax2.png

On 2016/7/23 at 8:14 PM, Morstyz said:

1.  Status bar freeze after un-checked..

I tried on my side, can't duplicate, Morstyz. Could you provide your computer system info and MX5 version?

and when you un-check which item, it freeze?

On 2016/7/23 at 8:14 PM, Morstyz said:

You can click the bee icon near the address bar, then select where you want to save in.

Operations were also shown in the following picture. Hope it can solve your issue. For any other question, please ask me.

QQ截图20160726160624.jpg

6 hours ago, BugMiss006 said:

I tried on my side, can't duplicate, Morstyz. Could you provide your computer system info and MX5 version?

and when you un-check which item, it freeze?

You can click the bee icon near the address bar, then select where you want to save in.

Operations were also shown in the following picture. Hope it can solve your issue. For any other question, please ask me.

QQ截图20160726160624.jpg

yeah, as you can see even I only check 2 option, the status bar still show 4 of them. and those number didn't change.. 

when i restart mx5, it will be show 4 option work normally, but when un-check, it will back freeze..

i use windows 7 and maxthon v5.0.0.2700..

---------

ah i see, then i have to click the bee.

then i hope it have option to send at specific record too..

---------

i have found other problem. 

some extension did not work.

is it normal..? 

---------

how about "Display Image" ..? is it only appear on me ..?

1 hour ago, BugMiss006 said:

Could you give more description about the extensions with issue? I will check.

A screenshot would be better.

Thanks, Morstyz.

those 2 extension did not work..

-killflyad 

in mx4 it remove the "no adblock" when clicked..

ex : indoanime.tv

-eneble right click

allowed right click on certain website

ex : siam.ub.ac.id (after login)

snap_screen_20160727100920.png

snap_screen_20160727101008.png

those 2 extension did not work..

-killflyad 

in mx4 it remove the "no adblock" when clicked..

ex : indoanime.tv

-eneble right click

allowed right click on certain website

ex : siam.ub.ac.id (after login)

Hello, Morstyz. Thanks your quick and clear reply firstly.

I searched "killflyad" in http://extension.maxthon.com/all/index.php. Killflyad is not avaliable now.

QQ截图20160727124207.jpg

I found "enable right click" extension, and I tried it on MX5. It seems don't support MX5.

Because those extensions are not developed by Maxthon, we don't have the right to edit or change their coding. They have copyright.

I will try to contact them, too. But we suggest you also try to contact writers of those extensions. Let themknow your request and need directly will be more effective and quick.

You can leave message to writers through "Rate and Review" area in http://extension.maxthon.com/detail/index.php?view_id=402&category_id=

QQ截图20160727123658.jpg

it written in Chinese. 

this one, http://extension.maxthon.com/detail/index.php?view_id=399 

okay, i'll try to contact them too.

thanks..

snap_screen_20160727114833.png

Hi, Morstyz, you can understand Chinese?

but you should use the English version of this extension. I can't sure whether they still support English version or not, because it's not avaliable in English extension store ever.

Anyway, I will ask. Hope you also leave message give them, too. Let's push it together.

4 hours ago, BugMiss006 said:

Hi, Morstyz, you can understand Chinese?

but you should use the English version of this extension. I can't sure whether they still support English version or not, because it's not avaliable in English extension store ever.

Anyway, I will ask. Hope you also leave message give them, too. Let's push it together.

well,  i don't understand Chinese,

too bad, there are no English version..

yeah, I already ask at rate and reviews area. I hope they response it..

Thanks..

Archived