Spaces in the Quick Access Tiles.

On 7/22/2016 at 5:34 AM, Astral Beast said:

Right after installing MX5 I got my QA Tiles imported. Eventualy I decided to rename some of them. And I got "CorporatePortal" and "ITPortal" instead of "Corporate Portal" and "IT Portal". I thing it requires a fix.

I too have imported QA from Mx 4..4.8.2000/4/9/3/1000.  I have sites with multiple-word titles and the spaces are preserved.  Titles are such as "TCS SignIn", "Mother Seton Parish", or "Radiation Emitting Products".  These all imported as is.

However I also tried creating a tile with a multi-word name.  When I saved it the spaces between the words were removed.  I confirm your finding and it's not good.  I also tried adding space codes (%20) between the words, but upon saving, they were not interpreted as spaces but were retained as part of a single string.

How do we get spaces in our website names when we add them or edit the tiles in MX5's QA??

<<SL>>

Hello, Astral Beast, we need more information to do deeper test and confirm this issue.

Could you tell me the Quick Access you imported from which Maxthon version into MX5?

We hope also can provide the Quick Access website links. 

Thanks Astral and looking forward to your reply.:)

4 hours ago, BugMiss006 said:

Hello, Astral Beast, we need more information to do deeper test and confirm this issue.

Could you tell me the Quick Access you imported from which Maxthon version into MX5?

We hope also can provide the Quick Access website links. 

Thanks Astral and looking forward to your reply.:)

I installed MX5 over latest MX4 version 4.9.3.1000. My Quick Access is for corporate access, You'll have no access for them.

I mean the following, for example:

site https://oem.euroset.lan:7777 named "OEM Hardware Portal"

site http://it.euroset.lan named "IT Portal"

On 2016/7/22 at 5:34 PM, Astral Beast said:

Right after installing MX5 I got my QA Tiles imported. Eventualy I decided to rename some of them. And I got "CorporatePortal" and "ITPortal" instead of "Corporate Portal" and "IT Portal". I thing it requires a fix.

Hi Astral, 

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for the inconvinience caused.

We've sent this to our product team, they are working on it and will fix it in next release. 

Will reply here to tell you once it's fixed.

Thank you again for helping us improve! Have a nice day!

Archived