Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

john doe

the problem with the scrolling of the page

5 minutes ago, Sergey_K said:

I confirm the problem:
For example, on the page "New tab" browser - scroll down icon quick access is possible only after clicking the left mouse button on a free area of the page.

still no issue here (Mx5 2800)

try to disable all extensions and see if it works better.

Disables all extensions, but in a new tab and have to poke at first, and then it is possible to scroll down.

7 hours ago, Sergey_K said:

Disables all extensions, but in a new tab and have to poke at first, and then it is possible to scroll down.

I only need to spin wheel to scroll, no click on page is necessary. What operating system are you using?

13 hours ago, Sergey_K said:

I confirm the problem:
For example, on the page "New tab" browser - scroll down icon quick access is possible only after clicking the left mouse button on a free area of the page.

of what operating system you are using

12 minutes ago, Sergey_K said:

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

I also like to use Windows 7 I had the same problems with seeking like you but since I switched to Windows 10 everything is working as it should be my advice, change system

2 minutes ago, john doe said:

I also like to use Windows 7 I had the same problems with seeking like you but since I switched to Windows 10 everything is working as it should be my advice, change system

The same for my MX5.0.0.2800, Windows 10 - no problems with scrolling, Windows 7 Enteprise 64 - scrolling problems

Change the operating system due to wrong running scroll in the browser - this is ridiculous. Windows 7 I was completely satisfied.