×

Give a tip

the problem with the scrolling of the page


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, john doe said:

on any page I enter it I can't scroll the mouse wheel I need to click in any place, and only then it is possible to scroll through the

I only have this issue here, in PMs.

it works fine anywhere else.

sigmax2.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, -ody- said:

private messages, here, on the forum

go to any site and try to scroll the mouse wheel just don't click anything just try to scroll the page without clicking the check please a few pages and write as you look

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, john doe said:

go to any site and try to scroll the mouse wheel just don't click anything just try to scroll the page without clicking the check please a few pages and write as you look

I'm sorry i don't have this issue...

sigmax2.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, john doe said:

on any page I enter it I can't scroll the mouse wheel I need to click in any place, and only then it is possible to scroll through the

Yes, i confirm this bug in mx5.0.0.2700-alpha

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, magg said:

Also works fine here.

Do you have enabled "smooth scrolling" in Mx settings under advanced tab?

"smooth scrolling" enabled in Mx settings(and reenabled again), but this issue(not regullar) still exists with many sites..., last checked www.amazon.com

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, mcv said:

"smooth scrolling" enabled in Mx settings(and reenabled again), but this issue(not regullar) still exists with many sites..., last checked www.amazon.com

works fine here too... could it be an issue with a specific mouse ?

sigmax2.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have a similar issue with the ugly and useless QuickDial page. If I scroll from the bottom to the top, I then have to click on the page to scroll down again. Not much of a problem as it looks so nasty I don't like using the QD much anymore. IT IS SO UGLY! AAARRRgggghhhhhh!

 

P.S. How do you change the engine now as the little icon in the address bar has vanished?

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, ToothFaerie said:

I have a similar issue with the ugly and useless QuickDial page. If I scroll from the bottom to the top, I then have to click on the page to scroll down again. Not much of a problem as it looks so nasty I don't like using the QD much anymore. IT IS SO UGLY! AAARRRgggghhhhhh!

 

P.S. How do you change the engine now as the little icon in the address bar has vanished?

it's in main menu/tools .... :(

 

 

sigmax2.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, john doe said:

I checked on other browsers, everything works as it should so this is not the fault ofthe mouse

not the mouse only, the mouse + maxthon. which mouse do you use ?

sigmax2.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, -ody- said:

not the mouse only, the mouse + maxthon. which mouse do you use ?

scrolling works well only with selected this option, but I do not want every time youopen a new tab but I disable this options then there are problems with scrolling any ideas?

C__Users_jarek_OneDrive_LUCKY_MaxthonSnap20160721145332.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, john doe said:

scrolling works well only with selected this option, but I do not want every time youopen a new tab but I disable this options then there are problems with scrolling any ideas?

C__Users_jarek_OneDrive_LUCKY_MaxthonSnap20160721145332.png

Then I suggest a clean install because I have all three of those options checked and do not have the problem you describe.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

When you uninstall, check when it asks about User Data to uninstall that too, then re-install Maxthon 5.

i'm at work here, I can't check, but did you try to uncheck those options (i think John Doe says he has the issue when they are unchecked, not when they are check !)

sigmax2.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, john doe said:

scrolling works well only with selected this option, but I do not want every time youopen a new tab but I disable this options then there are problems with scrolling any ideas?

C__Users_jarek_OneDrive_LUCKY_MaxthonSnap20160721145332.png

I've done exactly the same way you do : I set betanews in favorite, unchecked everything in settings, then clicked betanews in fav bar, no issue with scrolling. 

I can't reproduce this issue here.

sigmax2.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

Then I suggest a clean install because I have all three of those options checked and do not have the problem you describe.

a clean installation did not reveal anything to continue with this option deselected scrolling does not work

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 21.07.2016 at 5:27 PM, -ody- said:

i'm at work here, I can't check, but did you try to uncheck those options (i think John Doe says he has the issue when they are unchecked, not when they are check !)

the problem with scrolling pages with the mouse wheel was caused by the fact that I used with Windows 7, now I use windows 10 and I have no problems with scrolling and I am very happy

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.