infobox notes : no copy /paste ?

mx5 2700

snao tool does not capture the right click menu in notes, sorry for this

anyway :

copy a text somewhere (internet, word, etc..)

go to infobox, create a new record in notes

new.png

and then what ?...

you can't neither paste, nor use control +v... :(

sigmax2.png

20 minutes ago, -ody- said:

mx5 2700

anyway :

new.png

and then what ?...

I may have misunderstood you, but I was able to create a new folder and create a new note in that new folder and clicked on Sync and it  was there.  And I was able to do a Ctrl+V to paste the copied text.

Notes.png

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

20 minutes ago, -ody- said:

mx5 2700

anyway :

You can do it using popup

IB1.png

am missing the point or intent of this - with skynotes - highlight some text - right click - save to skynotes and that was it - simple - most you had to do was change the title if you wanted

with this - it saves to infobox and the file is in my favourites - if i want it as a note i then have to move it to the desired dir - more difficult and complicated

so have i joined up the dots in the wrong order - totally confused by it

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

1 hour ago, Wilser said:

you have to right click on the edit line to be able to paste the contents.

1 hour ago, Tony said:

am missing the point or intent of this - with skynotes - highlight some text - right click - save to skynotes and that was it - simple - most you had to do was change the title if you wanted

with this - it saves to infobox and the file is in my favourites - if i want it as a note i then have to move it to the desired dir - more difficult and complicated

so have i joined up the dots in the wrong order - totally confused by it

ok so it took me a while to get the good "right click menu".. thanks toWilser. 

and yes tony right click /save to infobox saves it as a favorite, agreed it's not the most convenient way to save a note. Moreover it saves it as a new favorite, you can't edit an old one this way

and Joemax i don't get you pop up trick... what do i miss ? when you click this icon, you're on edition mode ? it opens a windows with notes again ? it looks like a padlock...

notes.png

sigmax2.png

11 minutes ago, -ody- said:

ok so it took me a while to get the good "right click menu".. thanks toWilser. 

and yes tony right click save to infobox saves it as a favorite, agred it's not the most convenient way to save a note. Morever oit saves it s a new favorite, you can't edit an old one this way

and Joemax i don't get you pop up trick...it odes nothing here.. what do i miss ?

thanks - it was wilsers video that got me as far as i did - i just thought i was missing something else - so what i have is it - its poor at best - not a patch on skynote - hopefully its wip - if not thats just another reason not to use infobox - the rest of the stuff in there are not for me i only want notes

1 minute ago, Tony said:

thanks - it was wilsers video that got me as far as i did - i just thought i was missing something else - so what i have is it - its poor at best - not a patch on skynote - hopefully its wip - if not thats just another reason not to use infobox - the rest of the stuff in there are not for me i only want notes

I don't think it's that bad... but it needs some improvements.

snaptool and web content are nice additions to favorites

However I agree about notes, what I liked with old skynotes was that it was very easy to use, now it's  more complicated.

sigmax2.png

3 minutes ago, -ody- said:

I don't think it's that bad... but it needs some improvements.

snaptool and web content are nice additions to favorites

However I agree about notes, what I liked with old skynotes was that it was very easy to use, now it's  more complicated.

its what it is for the individual - of everything in there i will use notes which has gone back a long way from skynotes - passwords and uumail are not something i will use and i want side favourites and whilst what i have is a poor fix it works for me - if notes do not improve then there will be other ways i am sure - just need to look 

but i agree in principal - the core is there and many will like it i am sure

Archived