ABPlus fatal error

• 2 weeks later...

Since you guys were so responsive with my first issue I decided to do a little testing with adblock plus and see what I came up with.  I went to the EasyList site and found this:

Fanboy's Annoyance List

Fanboy's Annoyance List blocks Social Media content, in-page pop-ups and other annoyances; thereby substantially decreasing web page loading times and uncluttering them. Fanboy's Social Blocking List is already included, there is no need to subscribe to it if you have you already have Fanboy's Annoyance List.

View Fanboy's Annoyance List or add it to your ad blocker

But when I try to add it to the adblock lists I get this error (not a very descriptive error but I took a screenshot anyways)

adblock error.PNG

1 hour ago, klear6 said:

Since you guys were so responsive with my first issue I decided to do a little testing with adblock plus and see what I came up with.  I went to the EasyList site and found this:

Fanboy's Annoyance List

Fanboy's Annoyance List blocks Social Media content, in-page pop-ups and other annoyances; thereby substantially decreasing web page loading times and uncluttering them. Fanboy's Social Blocking List is already included, there is no need to subscribe to it if you have you already have Fanboy's Annoyance List.

View Fanboy's Annoyance List or add it to your ad blocker

But when I try to add it to the adblock lists I get this error (not a very descriptive error but I took a screenshot anyways)

it happened to me once with 2800, but I retried and it worked, no issue with Mx5 beta 5.0.1.100 so far.

do you encounter this issue every time you add a list ?

sigmax2.png

Archived