various rendering bugs

some rendering bugs are still there

1. some twitter embedded videos don't play
  2. missing settings on some flash videos
  3. some embedded videos on FB don't play
  4.  "photo/video" in new message in FB does not work
  5. import tool imports favourites in reverse order
  6. set maxthon as default browser in settings does not work (windows 10)
  7. unable to launch the browser if you can't sign in (passport) (because you're behind a proxy for example)

sigmax2.png

Hi there

Surfing the web I found 2 fatal bugs

1. No video is working on twitter. the messge appears:  This browser does not support video playback.

2. On Facebook, images cannot be attached. The browser ignores this option, only messages can be posted. As you click "attach the photo", the window pop-up and you can choose any JPEG file but it isn't uploaded and attached. 

Please, somebody fix the bugs

001.jpg

002.jpg

25 minutes ago, Andrew L said:

Hi there

Surfing the web I found 2 fatal bugs

1. No video is working on twitter. the messge appears:  This browser does not support video playback.

2. On Facebook, images cannot be attached. The browser ignores this option, only messages can be posted. As you click "attach the photo", the window pop-up and you can choose any JPEG file but it isn't uploaded and attached. 

Please, somebody fix the bugs

001.jpg

1) already pointed in the post above

2) can't confirm about FB : and your screencapture shows the "photovideo" button top of the message... try it please, here it works !

sigmax2.png

28 minutes ago, -ody- said:

1) already pointed in the post above

2) can't confirm about FB : and your screencapture shows the "photovideo" button top of the message... try it please, here it works !

I have just tried it on FB. The images are not uploaded. it works here and on FB but not on FB. as u may understand, most of your users are FB users and I guess they won't be happy about it.  Could u pls check it on FB?

13 minutes ago, Andrew L said:

it works here and on FB but not on FB. as u may understand, most of your users are FB users and I guess they won't be happy about it.  Could u pls check it on FB?

Anyway, I confirm the issue : Actually it works fine in "comment", but not in "new message" : you can browse your pictures, but when you hit the "open" button nothing happens

i've edited my first post !

sigmax2.png

• 1 month later...

Archived