Addons/extensions

There is no way to uninstall addons that don't show on tool or side/bar (for instance Fb purity, seach)- you can only disable them.

It's impossible to uninstall extensions even by deleting them from appdata (because of synchronisation ?)

sigmax2.png

FB purity does no longer work in Mx5 (keeps asking to save the settings). It does not show on tool bar, and you can only disable it in the extension manager

I tried to remove the folder from appdata, but sync took it back

In order to remove it, I had to open Mx4, remove it in Mx4, then force the sync... et voilà, I'm rid of it :Sweating:

sigmax2.png

31 minutes ago, -ody- said:

FB purity does no longer work in Mx5 (keeps asking to save the settings). It does not show on tool bar, and you can only disable it in the extension manager
I tried to remove the folder from appdata, but sync took it back
In order to remove it, I had open Mx4, remove it in Mx4, then force the sync... et voilà, I'm rid of it 

One Russian user ask about broken extension. It was LastPass. I think in MX5 it can not make folder in AddonsData. 
You can try original script with ViolentMonkey, but I think it will not work too, because VM need this folder too.

2 minutes ago, A.S. said:

One Russian user ask about broken extension. It was LastPass. I think in MX5 it can not make folder in AddonsData. 
You can try original script with ViolentMonkey, but I think it will not work too, because VM need this folder too.

not sure this is the right explanation because violent monkey works.

sigmax2.png

Archived