when will I receive the download link

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all.

I received some weeks ago the Pre-register confirmation email, but now I haven't already received the mail which I supposed will explain how to download, test and send feedback for you. 

I have VIP3 level.

Any idea what's happenning?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Gabriel

1 hour ago, Magdalene said:

@No.1 If you're still waiting I'm not going to worry anymore. I just thought the release would be faster.

Yep, just checked again and nothing.  I'm getting paranoid thinking maybe I did something wrong.  :titter:

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

So I signed up for the MX5 alpha version a while ago and got VIP 3. Only yesterday, emails for MX5 started to be received. I'm not sure if I got one yet, but i recently cleaned out my junk folder in my email address. I don't know if I received it yet, but their might be a chance that I deleted the email containing the Alpha version. Does anyone know if VIP 3 emails has been sent yet and if it has, is their anyway I can get the email sent back. Please help!!!

1 hour ago, Twisterboy said:

So I signed up for the MX5 alpha version a while ago and got VIP 3. Only yesterday, emails for MX5 started to be received. I'm not sure if I got one yet, but i recently cleaned out my junk folder in my email address. I don't know if I received it yet, but their might be a chance that I deleted the email containing the Alpha version. Does anyone know if VIP 3 emails has been sent yet and if it has, is their anyway I can get the email sent back. Please help!!!

merged. Not everybody got his email.. I got mine but lots of people didn't....

it's a download link, I still don't know what VIP means. If you  registered, use the email address you registered with to sign in and it's going to work.

sigmax2.png

3 hours ago, Twisterboy said:

I was number 6 to register and still have not received my email.  The only thing we can say is just be patient.  No one has informed us what is going on with all the emails.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

16 hours ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

Yes, unfortunately we have no idea what their procedure is for mailing out the download links.  I was 6th with VIP3 status and still have not received my email.  So all I can say, is please be patient.  who is at the source :titter:

"Hello, old friend.
What a pleasure seeing you here supporting us again! You are MX5’s 3828 member! You just earned the VIP3 status and VIP3 Medal. For more information, please check the email we sent to you. Hope you love and enjoy MX5 as much as we do."

I've been doing MX2 and have tested all inputs given scolded, praised, rejoiced when the changes came. Waited on the first announcement, is when MX5 finally presented. The 12th July, yes, at last, the night from 11 to 12 barely slept ... And I still have no mail. That's the way it is.

OK, bricky had a link set, of course I tested the MX5 again paces. I hope Bricky not had to stand at attention. :wink:

Eventually, if I do not reckon the mail will come as long as I use 492,600

mymx4desktop.png

mymx4desktop2.png

4 minutes ago, Chantao said:

The 15th July, yes, at last, the night from 14 to 15 barely slept ... And I still have no mail. That's the way it is.

which date is today in Germany ? :titter: here it's still july 14th !

sigmax2.png

Archived