×

Give a tip

Option to remove "down arrow" in fav bar


Recommended Posts

Hello, PsyAfter,

You can hide your single favorites or folders in favorites bar by "unpin from shortcut bar" option in right click menu.

After click "unpin from shortcut bar", the item will disappear in your shortcut list but it has not been deleted, you also can find it under "all folders". :)

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BugMiss006 said:

You can hide your single favorites or folders in favorites bar by "unpin from shortcut bar" option in right click menu.

After click "unpin from shortcut bar", the item will disappear in your shortcut list but it has not been deleted, you also can find it under "all folders". :)

that's not the point : when you add a folder to the shortcut bar, there's a little arrow next to it. Psyafter want's an option to hide this arrow

 

arrow.png

sigmax2.png

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites

Exactly. A want a maximum useful space for favorites (like in MX4 without fav icons in bar).

And if we talk about favorites - very missing option to add/delete/reorder operations directly on this bar. In past I just opened folder on fav bar and clicked "add here". Now i should find this folder in "Add to Infobox" window, and if I mistake I should open infobox tab and manage it there. It take toooo much clicks, searches and etc

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally...why I feel the "a little arrow" is necessary...When you want to collect more than one website in a folder, you create a folder. In this circumstance, the little arrow will help you to view the websites list under this folder...

PsyAfter, could you tell me your circumstances which you want to hide it? then I can discuss with product manager...

Thanks, dear.

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BugMiss006 said:

Personally...why I feel the "a little arrow" is necessary...When you want to collect more than one website in a folder, you create a folder. In this circumstance, the little arrow will help you to view the websites list under this folder...

PsyAfter, could you tell me your circumstances which you want to hide it? then I can discuss with product manager...

Thanks, dear.

I have many folders in favorites on top level. I want to see all of them on the bar.
1 arrow per folder X many folders = wow, it take too much space all arrows.
And you not have additional functionality on arrow click. It same like you clicked "folder name". The folder will be opened and you will see all sub content.
So even you forget what mean some item in bar - you click and it open tab with page or it open folder content. 
I'm asking for additional option to hide it because it will very useful for people with many folders on bar (and need to see them all the time for comfort work). 

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, PsyAfter said:

I have many folders in favorites on top level. I want to see all of them on the bar.
1 arrow per folder X many folders = wow, it take too much space all arrows.
And you not have additional functionality on arrow click. It same like you clicked "folder name". The folder will be opened and you will see all sub content.
So even you forget what mean some item in bar - you click and it open tab with page or it open folder content. 
I'm asking for additional option to hide it because it will very useful for people with many folders on bar (and need to see them all the time for comfort work). 

Thanks your reply, PsyAfter.

I will send this request to product team. :)

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.