Maxthon 5

3 hours ago, 17167647 said:

I hope they are not waiting for all of 100,000 pre-registrations to be completed.

There is no guaranty that all of those people will actually install and test MX5.

In my opinion people who are interested already signed up.

The Chinese site has surpassed 100K already.

On 5/7/2016 at 3:02 PM, SnowLeopard said:

We had a very big jump  in pre-registrations between yesterday and today ... roughtly 10,000.  

<<SL>>

That's good. I hope it's soon

12 hours ago, Eternity said:

That's good. I hope it's soon

Well, it was surprising when the pre-registration raate jumped from <~1000 peer day to ~10,000 perday until yesterday when I saw just 1 place left.  Then the 100,000 goal was reachedd and the July 12th release beginning was posted.  Well, I'm glad we have a definite datee finally.

My only  regret is that when my VIP3 registration did not happen somothly, that I didn't immediately repeat it,  As it is my 3886 place left no record and I didn't have a screen shot.  some lessons learned.

I hope the batch release doesn't stretch out too long.

<<SL>>

3 minutes ago, SnowLeopard said:

Well, it was surprising when the pre-registration raate jumped from <~1000 peer day to ~10,000 perday until yesterday when I saw just 1 place left.  Then the 100,000 goal was reachedd and the July 12th release beginning was posted.  Well, I'm glad we have a definite datee finally.

My only  regret is that when my VIP3 registration did not happen somothly, that I didn't immediately repeat it,  As it is my 3886 place left no record and I didn't have a screen shot.  some lessons learned.

I hope the batch release doesn't stretch out too long.

<<SL>>

You can update in a number of ways suach as retweeting or liking on Facebook. See Maxthon facebook page for more details.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived