Do you get your MX5's VIP?

BugMiss006

35 minutes ago, -ody- said:
23 minutes ago, Chantao said:

Well I saw, but than MX5 crashes in worse case ;(((

Didn't crash for me by simply clicking the trash can after highliting the fav I wanted to delete. I have no trouble running several instances, including different sessions and private modes.

So nice to have night mode(although toned down from M3's) and status bar info back

7 minutes ago, Chantao said:

Can 4.9 and 5 parallel, PhyR?

No, but they can run separately. I have shortcut to both on task bar.

1 hour ago, Chantao said:

Thank you, bricky, well very minimalist. Automatically sort bookmarks missing that falls to me immediately.

If you think M5 is minimalist you haven't looked at it. Explore than comment something intelligent.

58 minutes ago, PHYR said:

No, but they can run separately. I have shortcut to both on task bar.

If you think M5 is minimalist you haven't looked at it. Explore than comment something intelligent.

the hand's always quickly than the eye. Appearance he does now as always with me. OK, some extensions are still missing. I realized how I set the bar favorites, sorted by title, delete these bookmarks which were twice in arduous work. But ask me now: What is better to this browser as a mx4.9.2.600-beta? So, I'll be smart and wait until I get invited officially. This Chinese - English only is it a bit strange. Long waits and poor sleep, so I .... had expected a little more.

1 minute ago, sader fawall said:

I didn't get any email for me but I install what in the URL up ( http://dl.maxthon.cn/mx5/mx5.0.0.2600-alpha.exe ) and try to login in it and I got this

Untitled.png

I must wait for the email ?

did someone got any email ?

Yes, you must wait for the email.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

Just now, sader fawall said:

I uninstalled Maxthon 4 to install Maxthon 5 ب_ب

look like I will use Edge until I got any email for Maxthon 5 lmao

Just so you know, all those who got VIP3 will get theirs first, then VIP2, then VIP1 so depending on when you registered will be when you get your email.  So please be patient.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

In my opinion,privacy is the most important thing nowadays.Even if it is alfa beta or official version.Username and password should not be required to use maxthon 5.

It is the biggest issue and a very big disappointment for me :(

I remember I was so thrilled when ads were going on saying "something big is coming"..At the ent it was nothing :( 

I hope this time Maxthon 5 will really be different :(

41 minutes ago, MAXSHARK said:

In my opinion,privacy is the most important thing nowadays.Even if it is alfa beta or official version.Username and password should not be required to use maxthon 5.

It is the biggest issue and a very big disappointment for me :(

I remember I was so thrilled when ads were going on saying "something big is coming"..At the ent it was nothing :( 

I hope this time Maxthon 5 will really be different :(

maybe they worked on the privacy first and now still only the look and etc

(hope so cuz in my Maxthon account all my passwords almost :p )

if i put my email in the pre-register site

is that will sow me my number when I sign up ?

or maybe will Complicate the sign up and maybe will remove my email from the time I sign up to this thime and my email will removed from the list +.+ ?

or nothing will happen :questionmark-smiley-01: ?

7 minutes ago, EddyFicio said:

They've filtered the maxthon 5 alpha version in english.. you deleted the comments a few hours ago, but can you tell me where's the portable version D.

please I use both a lot D:

Wait for the official release.

Archived