Do you get your MX5's VIP?

BugMiss006

8 minutes ago, EddyFicio said:

I might but I already have it.. I don't want to wait :'C I was one of the first to get VIP 2.. also, how do I eliminate an extension...?

Right click on extension icon on the sidebar.

5 minutes ago, EddyFicio said:

I did that but the icon still on the new extension manager :T

It's probably a bug.

You should know that is just a very early alpha version and for sure has plenty of bugs. So you shouldn't use it for daily work!

Soon we will publish all instructions and informations, bugs summary about Mx 5.

22 hours ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

Hope it's a short windows for you too.  I'm VIP3 so I'll let you know.  :titter:

Ha, ha!

I was too tied up on the announcement day to get an early spot, and it looks like I may be too tied up when my e-mails come to do much playing around — but I'm looking forward to the peek nonetheless!  Can't wait to hear your impressions, @No.1MaxthonFan!

4 hours ago, magg said:

You should know that is just a very early alpha version and for sure has plenty of bugs. So you shouldn't use it for daily work!

But Finally you improve skynote... Infobox.. (For me it will always be skynote XD) I used it to take notes in college :T I don't have to uses * or ____ ----- to separete thing from each other or memorize codes like ∟or ↑↓→ to organize my notes :T 

5 hours ago, EddyFicio said:

I did that but the icon still on the new extension manager :T

yes it's because of synchronization.. I have the same issue : some extensions don't show in top or side bar, like facebook purity which does no longer work, and that you can't uninstall, even when you remove it from appdata...

you still can disable it in extensions manager...

sigmax2.png

1 hour ago, PsyAfter said:

got it.

very niceeeeee browserrrrr

thanks MX

V3 here: I can be jelaous :wacko:

Supplement: And what I love about him is immediate: you can rename  again GMarks and you can login with LastPass  into Gmail. That did not work with "mx4.9.3.1000" .

At one by working with 2 start buttons I find also good. You can use parallel both. great

got my download link :

Hello,

It was such an honor to have your support in our MX5 pre-registration campaign. As one of the first and only 100000 in the world to join the campaign, we present you the α version of MX5, the brand new browser we built just for you!

Even though we’ve spent months making sure we give you the perfectly working MX5, we are still at α version. So there would be unexpected bugs and stability issues and we do not suggest you use MX5 as your primary browser. And please do make a copy of your important information and files.

Follow the instructions below to take the first bite of the future browser.

sigmax2.png

On 7/12/2016 at 11:58 AM, No.1MaxthonFan said:

Just so you all know.

Maxthon Facebook.png

I got my m5 version from a link that was posted here in the forum which mentioned something to the effect that if you had a VIP number you could download it, so I did. I'll uninstall and wait for the email like everyone else if anyone thinks I should. 

Just now, joemax said:

I got my m5 version from a link that was posted here in the forum which mentioned something to the effect that if you had a VIP number you could download it, so I did. I'll uninstall and wait for the email like everyone else if anyone thinks I should. 

no don't uninstall it. Either something went wrong with the emails, or they juts don't want too many people to test and ask questions at the same time. One does not make any difference :)

sigmax2.png

I am also one of the curious when something is new, I have to have it immediately. OK, I have the 5 tested, but currently it is just too cumbersome. It's like other browsers, check the Vivaldi as an example, great features, gimmick ... I'll keep coming back to MX 4..600, left sidebar and I just need to import favorites with first delete old. With other browsers, I have to stop doing Task Manager browser, so I can see new bookmarks only always. Maxthon imported easily and conveniently 4..600beta, easy fast, practical, good. I can wait for the invitation to test, though I naturally constantly look in my Gmail mailbox and back and go, shit, human impatience.

Archived