Do you get your MX5's VIP?

BugMiss006

On Wednesday, June 15, 2016 at 10:15 AM, QIK5L said:

0009.jpg

This is what the email said.

i registered a few weeks ago and recieved VIP3 (on both my main and alt account)

but i did not recieve any mail

i tried re-entering today and now it told me i gotten vip1

-----

the glitch happened on both my main and alt account (ALT is mostly a public pc account)

41 minutes ago, observer said:

the same happened to me. I wrote above 

any news on solving that particiular issue

when reading trough the topic many more people have the same issue.

its like someone hacked the system and took a 40K worth of entries for vip3 and vip2

my entry number increased by 40K since today

2 hours ago, shiganami said:

any news on solving that particiular issue

when reading trough the topic many more people have the same issue.

its like someone hacked the system and took a 40K worth of entries for vip3 and vip2

my entry number increased by 40K since today

And where do you find your entry number?

1 minute ago, Mulkin said:

On 6/15/16 I received email that I was registered as vip2,  but I did not see any code number!  My wife also registered and also my second computer, both are vip1, but I never received any code numbers I can find.

What kind of "code" are you looking for?  If you are looking for a "download link", you won't see that for a while yet, probably next month.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

51 minutes ago, Mulkin said:

On 6/15/16 I received email that I was registered as vip2,  but I did not see any code number!  My wife also registered and also my second computer, both are vip1, but I never received any code numbers I can find.

2 hours ago, shiganami said:

it was shown on the page. when you entered 1st

i do know my entry numbers where in the vip3 area around 2300

Yes precisely. That is the only place your "code" shows up. If you tried to register again and it is increased by 40,000 it is because the system is considering you as a new registrant.

So yeah, your Mxnumber only shows once you enter:

mxnumber.png

36 minutes ago, PT Ambassador said:

YEAP! I would rather know as well how do you choose the Proofreaders at Crowdin! I have done almost the TM for Portuguese.

Do need the evidences?

Now I am a PRO Translator with credentials, but I saw a person without any qualifications as Proofreader but using the TM!

Great job! WOW! I AM A FRESH..MAN!

No talk...no gain!

:backtopic: please

the rules are the same for you, me and everybody here, your forum status is linked to your post count, being a translator has nothing to do with it.

about the VIP status, I had to register to get mine too, the same way you did, and with the same rules.  

The difference if there's any, is that I visit this place several times a day,  therefore I saw the announcement as soon as it was published and I got a vip 3 level.

I'm not sure which level you got since your post is from june19 th (4 days after the start)

If your not happy with what you get, send a complaint to an admin, but honestly I would not dare to complain for something I get for free...

anyway at the moment no one knows exatcly what these status are about.

sigmax2.png

3 hours ago, -ody- said:

:backtopic: please

If your not happy with what you get, send a complaint to an admin, but honestly I would not dare to complain for something I get for free...

anyway at the moment no one knows exatcly what these status are about.

You will be able to upgrade your VIP status in various ways, such as retweeting or sharing on Facebook the Maxthon5 pre-registration Message. I don't know of any other means at this time.

Share https://www.facebook.com/maxthon/

MaxthonShare.png

1 minute ago, joemax said:

You will be able to upgrade your VIP status in various ways, such as retweeting or sharing on Facebook the Maxthon5 pre-registration Message. I don't know of any other means at this time.

Did you find this information on Facebook ? (there's nothing about such a way to upgrade VIP status in the FAQ)

sigmax2.png

4 minutes ago, mogimus said:

Dear Maxthon team, I registered with the wrong E-mail and re registered a second time with my passport e-mail.
Do I need to do anything to retract my registration with the wrong email account?

No, you don't need to do anything.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

Yes I've got the the previous post and with my "Maxthon" -Gmail label doesn't anything go through :p :titter: :D

The next few days are only these links important for us:

Maxthon Browser
https://www.facebook.com/maxthon/?pnref=story

Maxthon Web Browser (@Maxthon) | Twitter
https://twitter.com/Maxthon

Do you get your MX5's VIP? - Page 6 - Maxthon News - Maxthon Community
http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/20061-do%C2%A0you-get-your-mx5s-vip/&page=6#comment-103902

On 7/10/2016 at 11:07 PM, adli89 said:

It's coming soon guys! 12 July~ :D

vip.PNG

Not to be a wet blanket, but let's remember the announcement says "in the order of signup from July 12th" — so it may be a few days (weeks?) before we've all installed MX5.

(I'm in VIP2, so I'm hoping for a short window, naturally!  :wink:)

1 minute ago, bricky149 said:

I'm going to hazard a guess and say international users will get invites from the US office. If that's the case then we have a while to wait.

There is no US office anymore, more then a year ago it was closed. All team is in Beijing.

3 minutes ago, fOrTune(r) said:

There is no US office anymore, more then a year ago it was closed. All team is in Beijing.

I was totally unaware. Ignore me!

I can also see someone on the Chinese BBS has posted the link to the Chinese alpha version of MX5. If people can't wait for the invite, someone has done the work for you. :p

Archived