MX5 Pre-Register Campaign Invitation

BugMiss006

banner.jpg

Maxthon inviting you to take part in MX5 Pre-Register Campaign.

MX5 Pre-Register Campaign will start on June 15th 2016.

Pre-Register Event Count Down: 2 Days Left !

Register to win priority to join in α testing of MX5

If you register in this campaign, you will have priority to join in α testing of MX5.

This means you can experience MX5 earlier than other people.

Win your VIP medal for free.

If you register in this campaign, you also will get a VIP medal of MX5 account.

Earlier Register, Higher VIP Level !

Only need one-step to Register !

hdxfcjvgh.jpg

On 2016/6/13 at 3:17 PM, QIK5L said:

How do I register?

A Register UI will update on our official website this Wednesday: www.maxthon.com.

You can use your email to register. If you already had a Maxthon Passport, please register it using the same email of your Maxthon Passport. This will be convenient to sync your data of exiting Maxthon Passport.

We will post details of register operations on June 15th, 2016.

23 minutes ago, Andrew L said:

Could you please send a direct link to register for MX5. I couldn't find it anywhere

It is not up yet.  Reread the posts above ... and check back tomorrow for instructions oh how to register and on Wednesday when the registration site will be live.

Yeh, I'd like it live now too ... 

1 hour ago, BugMiss006 said:

A Register UI will update on our official website this Wednesday: www.maxthon.com.

You can use your email to register. If you already had a Maxthon Passport, please register it using the same email of your Maxthon Passport. This will be convenient to sync your data of exiting Maxthon Passport.

We will post details of register operation tomorrow.

Only the English site is concerned, or that will be available in different languages of the site (for example http://fr.maxthon.com)?

See ya, Ldfa.

maxthonfr.png ldfaforum.png getmaxthon.png

2 hours ago, BugMiss006 said:

We will post details of register operation tomorrow.

And what's about internal testers?

Do they also have to register or it will be available in Early Acces Area?

22 hours ago, Ldfa said:

Only the English site is concerned, or that will be available in different languages of the site (for example http://fr.maxthon.com)?

only on website: http://www.maxthon.com/:)

21 hours ago, m▲gg said:

And what's about internal testers?

Do they also have to register or it will be available in Early Acces Area?

I can't sure the α testing before MX5 first release is opened to Early Access Area or not, I will ask.

But I can sure all people registered in this MX5 pre-register campaign can take part in α testing before MX5 first release. :)

12 minutes ago, BugMiss006 said:

But I can sure all people registered in this MX5 pre-register campaign can take part in α testing before MX5 first release

so unless the software is in someway locked to a machine id the tester release will be a general release surely as it will spread through the internet as soon as some testers see it - no way will many keep it to themselves

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

Well, looks like a lot of people who haven't logged in for a long time are trying to log in now.  There were a whole bunch of accounts locked when I checked a few minutes ago.  There have only been a few every other day previously, so I'm assuming it's because of what is going down tomorrow.  Wonder if the servers will crash?  :titter:

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

33 minutes ago, vertus said:

I've registered but I've got no emails too.

ASame here.  I was about 3996th member, but no email has arrived.  I even forced a Get Email to be sure it's current.  And I confirmed that it  wasn't in Junk.

Buit it is not 8 am in New York City ... yet.

I did have an anomalie with the Pre-Register UI.  After entering my info, I clicked the Pre-Register button once; nothing happened.  I went to click it a second time but accidentally dou le-clicked; then I got the success message with the count, VIP status, and instructions to check the eemail forr further information.  I wonder if this is a problem?  I hope not, but ...???

<<SL>>

But, it is not 

32 minutes ago, SnowLeopard said:

I wonder if this is a problem?

Now I understand that alpha is not ready yet so no emails are sent to those addresses that are already registered Mx accounts. The text on the promo page just has a false statement.

• -ody- locked and unlocked this topic
  • -ody- locked this topic

Archived