Maxthon 4.9.x problems (issue with scroll)

Hi,

since 4.9 branch, I have problems with facebook comments section on various pages.

for example www.index.hr on any article with comments if i expand comments from any person or click on "show 10 more comments" then it breakes and when scrolling it goes back to first comment and I can't read anything below.

Example

http://www.index.hr/sport/clanak/mamic-dajem-pola-milijuna-kuna-za-informacije-o-kukastom-krizu-na-poljudu/896803.aspx

Expand any comment and slick on show more comments then try to scroll to the bottom, move a mouse a little and it goes back up.

10 minutes ago, -ody- said:

can't confirm, works fine here

When you scroll down and see where it says "Show 4 more replies in this thread", click on it and it will show the 4 replies, then scroll down some more to the next one that says "Show 1 more thread in this reply, and the second you move your mouse, it scrolls back up to the top.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

1 minute ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

When you scroll down and see where it says "Show 4 more replies in this thread", click on it and it will show the 4 replies, then scroll down some more to the next one that says "Show 1 more thread in this reply, and the second you move your mouse, it scrolls back up to the top.

Exactly.

3 hours ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

didn't hit the "show 4 more" inside a comment ! confirmed now !

sigmax2.png

Archived