Image links and Ctr+F2

34 minutes ago, klu said:

Sorry,  ctrl +F2 working but could not make snapshot page with right-click menu.

As far as I know, you never could make a snapshot of a page via the Right-Click Menu, only via Ctrl-F2

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

3 hours ago, klu said:

I want to make a snapshot of the page with right-click menu.

as No1. stated above, it's not possible : either you use the keyboard shortcuts, or the snap icon top right of the browser.

sigmax2.png

It was possible to capture right click menu with M4.4.8 and earlier versions, the feature was lost with M4.9.x. (I should know, I'm image spammer extraordinaire!!!)

On windows 10(don't think this is possible on win7) I use screen capture and open it and then use MxSnap to capture right click menu. You can capture other menus as well!

Edit: I have no idea if this is what he means.....:titter:

RCM2.png

18 minutes ago, PHYR said:

It was possible to capture right click menu with M4.4.8 and earlier versions, the feature was lost with M4.9.x. (I should know, I'm image spammer extraordinaire!!!)

On windows 10 I use screen capture and open it and then use MxSnap to capture right click menu. You can capture other menus as well!

I misunderstood what the OP asked for.. you're right, it was possible to save the right-click menu and it seems we lost this feature, which is not convenient !!! :wacko:

sigmax2.png

32 minutes ago, -ody- said:

I misunderstood what the OP asked for.. you're right, it was possible to save the right-click menu and it seems we lost this feature, which is not convenient !!! :wacko:

Yeah, I mentioned this with possibly the first release of 4.9.x.

I think you both are mis-understanding what he wants to do.  -ody- you and I have it right.  He does not want to use Ctrl+F2 or the Snap icon on the toolbar, he wants to right click and have the "Snap whole page" function in that Right Click Menu.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

27 minutes ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

I think you both are mis-understanding what he wants to do.  -ody- you and I have it right.  He does not want to use Ctrl+F2 or the Snap icon on the toolbar, he wants to right click and have the "Snap whole page" function in that Right Click Menu.

Yes, I did have my doubts but it would be just as easy to use the drop down menu...

But Ctrl+F1 opens MxSnap and Ctrl+F2 used to capture the whole page with the menu??????????? Ctrl+F2 won't work if right click menu is being used. Edit: It didn't work with M4.4.8 either.

And while we're at it, both these short cuts are missing from the drop down menu....

Mxsnap.png

15 hours ago, PHYR said:

Yes, I did have my doubts but it would be just as easy to use the drop down menu...

But Ctrl+F1 opens MxSnap and Ctrl+F2 used to capture the whole page with the menu??????????? Ctrl+F2 won't work if right click menu is being used. Edit: It didn't work with M4.4.8 either.

And while we're at it, both these short cuts are missing from the drop down menu....

OP replied using a report.... :wacko:

he wants to snap the right click menu, as PHYR guessed.

sigmax2.png

45 minutes ago, klu said:

I want:

Step 1 - Click the right mouse button;
Step 2 -  Ctrl+F2 or Ctrl+F2  Snap Region or Snap Whole Page, with the right click menu

MAX.jpg

Sorry for my English.

unfortunately this is no longer possible :(.. hopefully devs will bring this feature back, the list of removed features gets longer and longer after every new update....

sigmax2.png

8 minutes ago, SnowLeopard said:

Actually it is posssible; I've done it a number of times illustratring the defective right-click menu translations (or llack thereof) in the ftp site login dialogs.  I even shot a new one yesterday witn 4.9.3.1000 and it worked as always.  Unfortunately, I can insert any screen shot to illustrate.

Win7 x64 Enterprise

<<SL>>

Did you try it on clean installation? 

39 minutes ago, m▲gg said:

Did you try it on clean installation? 

Hi Magg .. 1) I had trouble trying to clean out one too many screen shots; in furstration, I didleted the post you quotred.

2)  I use the portable version, so it's pretty much always a clean install.  I recently had some problems that led me to keep deleting UserData over and over ... I was losing all extensions.  It finally clleared, though I don't know why.

'fBut  before and after, from 4.9.x on I had like you reported and re-reported the rigfht click menu failure to replce the placeholders on one menu on the FTP login dialog.  I tllk screen shotes over multiple versions right up to new ...  They did finally fix the menu :)

But I'll try a clean install (one more time) ...

MxSnap-4.9.3.1000-right-click-menu.png

<<SL>>

PS: Tested, clean install of 4.9.3.1000.  Worked as always.    Screen shot just like above. 

<<SL>>

7 hours ago, SnowLeopard said:

PS: Tested, clean install of 4.9.3.1000.  Worked as always.    Screen shot just like above. 

I think it depends on where/what type of context menu it is.

Seems ones called from the webpage don't work, but ones from dialogs or the UI work fine.

Archived