Craigslist Ads With Pictures 4.5.9.3

Craigslist ads with pictures.  The pictures don't show up.  When there's only one picture in the ad there's isn't even a box representing that there would be a picture.  It's just an ad.  When there's multiple, I can never look at the first one, and the little boxes at the bottom of the ad are blank.  I can click on those individually and look at them though, still never being able to look at the first one.  Even in gallery view the pictures don't show up, just blank boxes.  I checked to make sure ad blocker wasn't on, it wasn't. Thank you. 

1 hour ago, Bobjoy said:

Version 4.5.9.3 Build 2952

https://nh.craigslist.org/wto/5580163397.html

The listing says pic next to it.  But when I go in.  There's no picture or even a box for one.

As the page loads, it'll say 'image 1 of 1' like it should.  But then, even that disappears, and there's nothing.  Just the text of the ad.

this is what I get (ABP+ on, ultramode) :

craig.png

sigmax2.png

10 hours ago, Bobjoy said:

Craigslist ads with pictures.  The pictures don't show up.  When there's only one picture in the ad there's isn't even a box representing that there would be a picture.  It's just an ad.  When there's multiple, I can never look at the first one, and the little boxes at the bottom of the ad are blank.  I can click on those individually and look at them though, still never being able to look at the first one.  Even in gallery view the pictures don't show up, just blank boxes.  I checked to make sure ad blocker wasn't on, it wasn't. Thank you. 

Confirmed using all modes and adhunter off. It does seem to be more localized as there are fewer(if any) missing images when searching other states.

Archived