Need novice help

Just joined and downloaded the browser a few days ago. I was looking at all the tutorial videos and for some reason the right click cloud push is not there, which is the main feature I wanted. I also have the browser on my windows phone but it never comes up my devices, regardless if I sign in or out. All my bookmarks are sinc'd. So did I download the wrong browser version or something? I can right click send to one note, but it is not what I am after. Please, any advice will assist. 

1 hour ago, Troy said:

Just joined and downloaded the browser a few days ago. I was looking at all the tutorial videos and for some reason the right click cloud push is not there, which is the main feature I wanted. I also have the browser on my windows phone but it never comes up my devices, regardless if I sign in or out. All my bookmarks are sinc'd. So did I download the wrong browser version or something? I can right click send to one note, but it is not what I am after. Please, any advice will assist. 

welcome here,

since 4.9 updates, the cloud push feature is no longer available, but it will  probably come back with maxthon 5.

If you want it anyway, you may install an older version ( http://dl.maxthon.com/mx4/mx4.4.8.2000.exe )

sigmax2.png

52 minutes ago, Troy said:

That is a bit of a strange decision. It is like the selling point of the browser. 

agreed.

However MaxthonJeff told us he has plans to improve the cloud feature in the future.

sigmax2.png

Archived