[WinPC Resolved] ZippCast needs to be fixed

Hi,

I would like to report an issue with ZippCast.As I was about to enter the website itself,it gave a disconnection error that says "Cannot connect to the website".Newsflash...I am connected to the internet and I demand that this issue would be fixed...oh and the same goes with Bamboo dock,I can't get to the Bamboo collection because of a very bad disconnection error.Please fix this issue..I am connected to the internet and both ZippCast and Bamboo collection gave me the incorrect answer.Here is what the two errors look like ZippCast needs to be fixed now.pngThat too needs to be fixed.PNG..please fix those two errors right now please.

Thanks for reading,

Warmly regards,

Ayla

4 minutes ago, 14615246 said:

Hi,

I would like to report an issue with ZippCast.As I was about to enter the website itself,it gave a disconnection error that says "Cannot connect to the website".Newsflash...I am connected to the internet and I demand that this issue would be fixed...oh and the same goes with Bamboo dock,I can't get to the Bamboo collection because of a very bad disconnection error.Please fix this issue..I am connected to the internet and both ZippCast and Bamboo collection gave me the incorrect answer.Here is what the two errors look like ..please fix those two errors right now please.

zippcast site is down right now (can't connect with any browser I tried)

What is Bamboo ? if it's wacom website it works fine here

sigmax2.png

Why are you asking us when Zippcast will be back up?  We have nothing to do with it.

And please learn how to post a thread.  You do not DEMAND we fix anything.  You ask if there is a problem and we will try to help you.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

Archived