maxthon for iOS : various Issues

I'm not sure what else to do here.  Inside my Maxthon app for iPhone I was logged out for some reason.  I reset my password through the app because I could not remember it.  I reset and logged back in but now my Cloud tabs won't connect and if I try and bring up my Favorites, it crashes out the app.  I've uninstalled/reinstalled the app and powered the phone but neither work.

Any ideas?

Thank you, that's sad to hear.

The cloud tabs did start working, I guess I wasn't waiting long enough.  The Favorites are still crashing the app though.  If I sign out it brings up that screen just fine so it only seems to be when I'm signed into my account.

Since the recent update on May 6th 4.8.6 the Maxthon mobile browser on my iPad Air crashes every time I try to open my favourites. Deleting the browser and re-installing does not work. Anyone else having this problem? Anyone have a solution? The browser is now useless... please fix.

I posted earlier on this as well.  I'm having the same problem.  If I'm signed into my account, the app crashes out when tapping on Favorites, no errors just back to the screen of apps on my iPhone.  If I sign out and then tap Favorites, it does not crash.

Hi, dears.

Mac version 's upgrade stopped temporarily, maybe will restart in the future~

Mac version and iOS version are different version~ Mac version for Mac computer, while iOS version for iphone.

Now still support and upgrade for iOS version for iphone~ for any bug or problems, could feedback and we will try our best to fix and improve~:)

1 hour ago, BugMiss006 said:

Hi, dears.

Mac version 's upgrade stopped temporarily, maybe will restart in the future~

Mac version and iOS version are different version~ Mac version for Mac computer, while iOS version for iphone.

Now still support and upgrade for iOS version for iphone~ for any bug or problems, could feedback and we will try our best to fix and improve~:)

may we have a donwload link so that we can post it into the "official releases and beta" section ? thank you

sigmax2.png

12 minutes ago, BugMiss006 said:

sounds a good idea, but I have no authority to decide it~ I will submit this proposal to my manager~~:wink:

If you are going to support and update any version of Maxthon it needs to be posted in the "Official releases and Beta" section.  It's no wonder we are losing users when the correct information is not being posted as it should be.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

8 hours ago, BugMiss006 said:

Hi, John. We still upgrade and support for iOS Maxthon Browser version.

Could you tell me more details?

does it have some notification after you tried to open favourites? or only stopped?

It just crashes. When re-opening I get the screen attached... Notice the garbled words. Without a solution I have to leave Maxthon... unfortunately that means on my PC too. 

image.png

14 hours ago, kghoops said:

I posted earlier on this as well.  I'm having the same problem.  If I'm signed into my account, the app crashes out when tapping on Favorites, no errors just back to the screen of apps on my iPhone.  If I sign out and then tap Favorites, it does not crash.

My Favorites crashing issue with the iPhone app has been fixed with the latest app release!  Thank you!

On 2016/5/9 at 7:31 PM, John R. Bolton said:

It just crashes. When re-opening I get the screen attached... Notice the garbled words. Without a solution I have to leave Maxthon... unfortunately that means on my PC too. 

image.png

What's browser version you use on your iPad Air and PC? and PC's system?

Waiting for your reply~

On 2016/5/9 at 1:35 AM, kghoops said:

My Favorites crashing issue with the iPhone app has been fixed with the latest app release!  Thank you!

Really? Very happy to receive your feedback~

On 2016/5/9 at 7:43 PM, 17857801 said:

I, On the appstore it is no longer available maxthon for iPhone . Why?

This because the search of Apple App Store was broken. It's fixed now~

Archived