Maxthon V4.9.3.200 google bookmarks

Well done. I even did not dare to open up a new thread for it.

A long time I have only used the "4.8.1000". But he had problems with Facebook games Flash, where he still crashed. And for a longer time, I now use the "mx4.9.2.600-beta" because he can do everything I need, just also change GMarks labels. As Gmark-This-Extensions I ordered a "build" of Alex Semenov Sherin but he brought me to the idea of Shareholic script and that's good, because covering several Socials for Share and better than Extension "ShareTo".

And always, when a new version on the market I test "Auto Zoom" and rename GMark labels. But otherwise new beta does everything it should. I have also tested the new Vivaldi or am with Yandex go, but Maxthon is simple, fast and has good favorites management. All other browsers have overcharged me gimmick, see Vivaldi.

On 6/5/2016 at 6:36 PM, Chantao said:

Editing Google Bookmarks

Still works for me on 4.9.3.200. Have you tested with a clean portable version?

Extension

Which extension? Or is there a Google Bookmarks extension? (i can't find one if there is)

Auto Zoom

The text in the extension seems to be broken. Something the dev needs to look at. Only happens with 4.9.x, so might be something that changed there.

Otherwise functionally it seems to work the same. It seems you need to enable the "auto" option for it to work. But once you do it seems to work fine even after you uncheck it? But from my testing it worked the same in 4.4.8.

What's the problem you're having with it?

Archived