Ugly texts in new MX 4.9.3.100

Hello,

I was using 4.4.8.2000 without any problem but i decided to upgrade it to see latest version of Maxton browser

At first it keep crashing while loading website logos as screenshot, in the new tab. and now i realized something is wrong with the texts, it is tired my eyes. Look at the screen shots in attached files. See the difference between 4.4.8.2000 and new 4.9.3.100.

Its like broken cleartype in win xp days..

My OS is Win7 pro, screen resulation is 1280x800 Ati mobility HD3650

Also "login via facebook" link do not work to this forum.

Mx 4.9.3.100-2.png This one from MX 4.9 , see how ugly texts are.

Mx 4.9.3.100.png This is also from MX 4.9

Maxthon 4.4.8.2000.png This one from MX 4.8 , see how clean texts are.

13 hours ago, 30054978 said:

At first it keep crashing while loading website logos as screenshot, in the new tab.

My OS is Win7 pro, screen resulation is 1280x800 Ati mobility HD3650

Also "login via facebook" link do not work to this forum.

Mx 4.9.3.100-2.png This one from MX 4.9 , see how ugly texts are.

Hi, dear, don't worry.

Could you give me the website link with crash shown in the screenshot? and what language you use?

and the "login via facebook link of forum" means Maxthon Forum? Thanks~

Looking forward to your reply~

13 hours ago, 30054978 said:

now i realized something is wrong with the texts, it is tired my eyes. Look at the screen shots in attached files. See the difference between 4.4.8.2000 and new 4.9.3.100.

Its like broken cleartype in win xp days...

For the problem of "text is ugly", I already sent this suggestion to design team~

Thanks your support and feedback~

Hello again,

I am using Turkish Language and i uninstall latest 4.9.3.100 beta and install 4.4.8.2000 back again.

I findout reason of crash. Those small screenshots in new tab was crashing while trying to load my ADSL modem console "http://192.168.1.1" it can not get any screenshot from the page because it is password protected and if i do not open any website quickly and get rid of new tab view, it was crashing. I resolved it by opening adsl console once and enter password and i open a new tab so it can get a screenshot from it. Once it get screenshot it stop crashing. Older MX versions just can not get a screenshot and not crashing.

One more little thing about those mini screenshots in speed dial buttons, MX 4.9 can not get screenshot from myfreecams.com too but do not cause crash.

--Yes it is Maxthon forum. Facebook gives and error something like ( i am translating this from turkish ) "Can not install application: This application still under developing and for this reason you can not install the application. As a developer change your user name or ask for permission from application owner"

Also somewhy, MX 4.9 using flash player 18 while I have all 3 Flash player v21.0.0.213 addons are installed in my system. I meant ActiveX, NPAPI and PPAPI. Firefox do not even run it if flash player old. for security reasons.

1 hour ago, 30054978 said:

Also somewhy, MX 4.9 using flash player 18 while I have all 3 Flash player v21.0.0.213 addons are installed in my system. I meant ActiveX, NPAPI and PPAPI. Firefox do not even run it if flash player old. for security reasons.

See here: http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/13262-adobe-flash-and-maxthon/

Archived