New Beta Bug. New tab's opening Unecessarly (Not Confirmed)

I've been using Maxthon for about 4 days now and i'm really enjoying my experience. I download the newsest Beta version (4.9.3.100). So far it seems to render the pages slightly differently than before but it was no big deal. However, their is a small bug that I noticed that occurs occasionally. When I For example, click on the logo of the website to go home or, click on a form title. It would open it up in a new tab when it didn't need too. Is anyone else experiencing this bug? Thank you in Advance!

5 hours ago, Twisterboy said:

I've been using Maxthon for about 4 days now and i'm really enjoying my experience. I download the newsest Beta version (4.9.3.100). So far it seems to render the pages slightly differently than before but it was no big deal. However, their is a small bug that I noticed that occurs occasionally. When I For example, click on the logo of the website to go home or, click on a form title. It would open it up in a new tab when it didn't need too. Is anyone else experiencing this bug? Thank you in Advance!

Some sites where this happens with Maxthon AND NOT WITH OTHER BROWSERS might shed some light.

As PHYR said, make sure it's not happening with other browsers as well. Otherwise that means that is the way it's been designed.

Make sure you don't have the control key pressed by mistake or are using mouse middleclick.

And some exact links where you have actually experienced the issue.

On 4/25/2016, 5:51:15, 7twenty said:

As PHYR said, make sure it's not happening with other browsers as well. Otherwise that means that is the way it's been designed.

Make sure you don't have the control key pressed by mistake or are using mouse middleclick.

And some exact links where you have actually experienced the issue.

For example, say I search up Craigslist, I'll open the link on the search engine. The first result and on occasion it would open it in a new tab. instead of loading it on the current tab. 

Archived