Google Search - randomly, links listed after search need to be clicked twice to open

Hi Guys,

Recently I have noticed a random thing ( I think ). When I do a search for something in Google and get the list of sites via my search phrase, If I click any one of them it seems to refresh the google search page I am on, not open the link. Then I have to click the same link again to actually go to the page / website for that link.

Hope that explains my issue :D

OH .. I am using WINDOWS 10 Pro on a Core i5 Dell Laptop with 8GB Ram. 

No .. I am searching via www.google.com

For example this search:
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=cr&ei=_LsbV5yRN6rLgAaLwoKIBg&fg=1#q=edit+blender+model+in+unity

When I click on 4th link down - How to change Imported from Blender Mesh's Material ? OR under that a sub link 
Blender for editing, importing and exporting FBX files? it happens to me. After the second go it goes to the site

Other links work. Or not .. its been very random over last week or two. Very hard to tie down as to whether its a site type ( eg a forum ) or otherwise. I can keep a log of the links that this happens to.

I appreciate this is an odd one and could be hard to track but said I would flag it anyway in case others might come across it too

Maxthon version - 4.4.8.1000

On Sun Apr 24 2016 00:26:53 GMT+0100 (GMT Summer, 7twenty said:

Are you using the presearch option by any chance?

PreSearch option?

Where can I enable / disable that?

Its still refreshing every so often when I hope from one tab to another

10 hours ago, aidanodr said:

PreSearch option?

Where can I enable / disable that?

Its still refreshing every so often when I hope from one tab to another

For what it's worth, I'm using M4.9.2.3.100 and don't have those issues. You may have your reasons for sticking with M4.4.8.1000, but know there will be no more development with the M4.4  versions.

Archived