status bar

34 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

I totally understand and devs are considering...

how much does it cost to convince them to give us very soon all missing features back (status bar, split screen, cloud, night mode...)? :shy:

sigmax2.png

4 hours ago, einherz said:

netspeedmonitor for up/dl, process hacker and tons of other for bla bla, what profit of status bar info in maxthon?

it was optional : if you don't see any use for it, disable it... several people complained about its losing

sigmax2.png

huh, optional is 3rd party soft, maxthon lost really much from 2x version, but all what you can found in 3rd party... things what can not to be replaced - sad, things what can work with all your system, not only with maxthon, - for what? how much soft do same in system what do ctrl+f1 capture in maxthon?

but how much soft can split page?

how much soft can block adds?

but how much soft can made your browser so flexible as maxthon 2.5x was with could change every single thing, from icons till place of bars

so, yes i need up/dl speed and bla bla, and i have it whatever maxthon up or down, and i need screen capture, and i have it with same way maxthon is on or off

and adds with popup web pages blocked with maxthon work or sleep

but i never will use flexible interface in maxthon, because people need "bla bla" in the status bar

46 minutes ago, einherz said:

but i never will use flexible interface in maxthon, because people need "bla bla" in the status bar

there's no causal relationship between flexible interface and satus bar features....

unfortunately, MaxtonJeff stated a while ago that the highly customization of MyIE won't come back.

jeff.thumb.png.2ed2aaf7d4168f0507ab0b466

sigmax2.png

if blink no go to maxthon 2, maxthon3/4/5 go to blink, and who know what could be maxthon 3/4 if flexibility idea stay in high priority, avant and lunascape flexible, but heavy, and heavy is not cause off flex,

sure is not casual, but everything is relationship, and only priority of users make maxthon so as it is

Archived