Maxthon Browser for Windows V4.9.3.100 Beta

Dear, let me tell you a word of thanks. Browser becomes faster.
Continue without stopping, I'm sure 5.0. will be the best browser.

ps: I have a small request to you, could you make the auto-update flaviсon at first run and load bookmarks from the maxthon cloud (as is done in one of the recently shown you the browser (I shall not write the name).

1ZeOr5pr.png

1ZeOr5ps.png

And about Automagicfill - Passwords and logins on websites are not synced to the cloud, as it was before.
All fields are AutoFill in my an empty :(

Again: I can sign only via button despite LastPass with Google. With Google Bookmarks, if you have once selected label editing, then you can not rename the label and also not open a new tab more. You have to go all over the Internet and restart the browser. No "mx4.9.2.600-beta" more remains my browser Maxthon, with him still functioned nearly everything. That I have to log me by hand in Google with MX I have a very long time, at 8.1000 it went with LastPass, but could also no Flash. A little loss is always.

5 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Thank you for your feedback, and sorry for my misunderstanding. We will create the function ASAP.

He's/ she's reffering to issue with site icons update - mentioned for example here http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/19606-favicons/ and reported by me thousands of times...:wacko:

6 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

I wonder whether you set "favorities" as "disable"  in MX Clound Sync?

No, there are always about 3500 favorites synchronized my standards. But with Google Bookmarks you have the possibility to have more labels to forgive what is even more beautiful for quick access. The thing is just the one that I still use other browsers than the MX. And with Google Bookmarks I have favorites across any platform.

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, 16781987 said:

where is the night mode?

several features are missing, they may or may not come back (at the moment devs set 2 priorities : they are working to fix bugs, they also want to be able to update the core in a easier way

sigmax2.png

20 hours ago, -ody- said:

several features are missing, they may or may not come back (at the moment devs set 2 priorities : they are working to fix bugs, they also want to be able to update the core in a easier way

night is less eye strain please inform to dev team.

Archived