Windows V4.9.2.1000

http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/19646-maxthon-browser-for-windows-v4921000-released/  

Please note: This release is a trial version instead of a final release. Thus, it may have bugs or other potential problems.

... And so I am surprised that this version can be charged at the full version Maxthon.com down. I am surprised that nobody has complained that this version has such quirks, so I have not experienced a worse MX. I myself am using the 9.2.600 beta in here, probably the only working version of the last days; or even no longer participates in this forum here? Is the Forum orphaned because other users are so desperate that they have completely abandoned MX and let's say have turned Vivaldi?

5 minutes ago, Chantao said:

http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/19646-maxthon-browser-for-windows-v4921000-released/  

... And so I am surprised that this version can be charged at the full version Maxthon.com down. I am surprised that nobody has complained that this version has such quirks, so I have not experienced a worse MX. I myself am using the 9.2.600 beta in here, probably the only working version of the last days; or even no longer participates in this forum here? Is the Forum orphaned because other users are so desperate that they have completely abandoned MX and let's say have turned Vivaldi?

:huh: this version is the best of the 4.9 branch IMO, it fixes a lot of bugs... can you tell us what problems you encounter ?

sigmax2.png

I have problems to open Google links; the Favorites Manager takes a long time to open up. And the best IMO because I really need to laugh. The best is really 9.2.600. If I want something open with Google, a new tab, nothing happens. And I had uninstalled cleanly. If the argument is.

1 minute ago, Chantao said:

I have problems to open Google links; the Favorites Manager takes a long time to open up. And the best IMO because I really need to laugh. The best is really 9.2.600. If I want something open with Google, a new tab, nothing happens. And I had uninstalled cleanly. If the argument is.

google works fine here. Did you change your user agent ?

sigmax2.png

My User Agent is Maxthon. I don't know if anybody of U uses Google Bookmarks. And if I want to rename that Links are unklickable, I New Word. The Links are Blue but you can not klick them on. It is the First time that I have this Error, but it is so. And for me Favorites/ Bookmark-Organization is very importent.

But now, you have everything right, what is wrong with me (and I have all browsers in use, there is and I test thoroughly. I am not an inexperienced "Dummerle") that with you everything right and right to their " type "evolve the browser. OK, Maxthon developed for Out. Perhaps the Android is still super, but the desktop is getting worse. You have to improvise as much when absolutely want to use. Irgenwasnn you see: Take Vivaldi or Yandex, Yandex is even better, because everything funktioniert.Opera and Vivaldi more so shenanigans with tabs.

50 minutes ago, Chantao said:

My User Agent is Maxthon. I don't know if anybody of U uses Google Bookmarks. And if I want to rename that Links are unklickable, I New Word. The Links are Blue but you can not klick them on. It is the First time that I have this Error, but it is so. And for me Favorites/ Bookmark-Organization is very importent.

But now, you have everything right, what is wrong with me (and I have all browsers in use, there is and I test thoroughly. I am not an inexperienced "Dummerle") that with you everything right and right to their " type "evolve the browser. OK, Maxthon developed for Out. Perhaps the Android is still super, but the desktop is getting worse. You have to improvise as much when absolutely want to use. Irgenwasnn you see: Take Vivaldi or Yandex, Yandex is even better, because everything funktioniert.Opera and Vivaldi more so shenanigans with tabs.

I have no problem editing Google Bookmarks with Mx4.9.2.1000. Which version are you using?

MaxthonSnap20160418081055.png

49 minutes ago, Chantao said:

I don't know if anybody of U uses Google Bookmarks. And if I want to rename that Links are unklickable, I New Word. The Links are Blue but you can not klick them on. It is the First time that I have this Error, but it is so. And for me Favorites/ Bookmark-Organization is very importent.

After 7 posts we finally got the actual issue.

Some more info would be handy as it seems to be working for me.

Created a new bookmark.
Clicking the edit option gives a form where I can change name, label, notes.
Clicking the favourite name goes to the linked site.
All the items in the left sidebar work as intended.

ABP on / UA: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Maxthon/4.9.2.1000 Chrome/39.0.2146.0 Safari/537.36

Was going to post some pics, but PHYR beat me to it. Same as his.

I use more my 4.9.2.600 beta until it is one which allows to rename GMarks. Unfortunately, for many years the MX is my favorite browser and I can not say why. But what I like as that before Favourites imported automatically to the old extinguished. The MX is not as top heavy as other browsers. I use for my old tablet still the MX_2837.apk because it is the best for the tablet. In later versions, I'm no longer in the options, and I do not know why. Is just now but Android 2.3 is running, tablets with Android 4 and above are all already over Jordan, the old does it yet.

So, dear developers, though I am now and stinky, I am your biggest fan.

Archived