Is this a bug? Downloader won't save size changes

My maxthon download manager won't retain its size when i resize it(using 4.4.8.2000), when i exit and open the browser, it goes back to being its big default size. On one of the versions, it was the same size as 4.9.1 download manager. This didn't happen when I used 4.4.8x? last time.

So you were using 4.4.8.2000 with it working properly, then updated to 4.9.1 which had the sizing issue, then reinstalled 4.4.8.2000 which now also has the same issue?

Looks like one of the settings for the size carried over, and isn't being saved correctly.

Make sure Maxthon is closed
Goto the Maxthon appdata folder (enter %appdata% from an Explorer window and open the Maxthon3 folder), search for dlConfig.ini.
Rename that file to dlConfig.orig.
Restart Maxthon. The downloader will go back to the default layout.
Make changes as you want, exit Maxthon.
Restart Maxthon and check if they have saved properly.

• 7twenty changed the title to Is this a bug? Downloader won't save size changes
10 hours ago, 7twenty said:

So you were using 4.4.8.2000 with it working properly, then updated to 4.9.1 which had the sizing issue, then reinstalled 4.4.8.2000 which now also has the same issue?

Looks like one of the settings for the size carried over, and isn't being saved correctly.

Make sure Maxthon is closed
Goto the Maxthon appdata folder (enter %appdata% from an Explorer window and open the Maxthon3 folder), search for dlConfig.ini.
Rename that file to dlConfig.orig.
Restart Maxthon. The downloader will go back to the default layout.
Make changes as you want, exit Maxthon.
Restart Maxthon and check if they have saved properly.

4.9.1/9.2 don't have the sizing issue, the default downloader as smaller than 4.4.x(One of versions kept size and position on the screen), i

n the latest and the beta version, if you change their size, it will keep your changes.

I was using 4.4.8( i think), and the original downloader was just as small as 4.9.1/4.9.2.

4,4.8 downloader(Default) takes a good portion of the screen.  However, I will try your method.

Edit:(it didnt work, went back to original size, is there a script for that action)

8 hours ago, Tempesto said:

4.9.1/9.2 don't have the sizing issue, the default downloader as smaller than 4.4.x(One of versions kept size and position on the screen), i

n the latest and the beta version, if you change their size, it will keep your changes.

I was using 4.4.8( i think), and the original downloader was just as small as 4.9.1/4.9.2.

4,4.8 downloader(Default) takes a good portion of the screen.  However, I will try your method.

Edit:(it didnt work, went back to original size, is there a script for that action)

Works fine for me using M4.9.2.1000, both size and position are remembered even on rebooting.

Archived