rendering

-ody-

since 4.9 branch, everynow and then I need to refresh to load some images, although when a picture is missing I get a special "missing picture" icon which I didn't get this time.. could it be the same issue ?

sigmax2.png

9 minutes ago, Imogen Ye said:

No issues here in Maxthon browser, please try to close ABP

first thing I tried.... does not work.

Like I said above after I changed to retro, it worked. related or not, I often need to refresh to make pictures show since 4.9 branch.

sigmax2.png

17 minutes ago, -ody- said:

first thing I tried.... does not work.

Like I said above after I changed to retro, it worked. related or not, I often need to refresh to make pictures show since 4.9 branch.

Look at what it looks like at 800x600 resolution. I think it's due to site design(just like the forum) when viewed using a phone.

Truth is, it isn't working as designed in retro. You can test right here on this page, simply increase zoom.

You might try default UA too....

MaxthonSnap20160418022315.png

MaxthonSnap20160418022245.png

14 minutes ago, PHYR said:

Look at what it looks like at 800x600 resolution. I think it's due to site design(just like the forum) when viewed using a phone.

Truth is, it isn't working as designed in retro. You can test right here on this page, simply increase zoom.

nope, (I resized it due to necessity of screen capture, it didn't change the dispaly)... like I said, it worked after successive changes ultra/retro/ultra.... and I use default UA

anyway this particular site is not the issue : issue is that I have to refresh or toggle the core then toggle it back to display some pictures, it only happens on some site and not others, and I haven't been able to find any correlation yet

sigmax2.png

1 minute ago, -ody- said:

nope, (I resized it due to necessity of screen capture, it didn't change the dispaly)... like I said, it worked after successive changes ultra/retro/ultra....

anyway this site is not the issue : issue is that I have to refresh or toggle the core then toggle it back to display some pictures, it only happens on some site and not others, and I haven't been able to find any correlation yet

I see a change by simply changing zoom to 110% on an 800x600 monitor. I imagine you wouldn't see any change unless you increase to 300% or more on a 720 or 1080 moniotor.

I've never had an issue with images not displaying, but then again I do clean installs often(therefore dumping my cache)

6 minutes ago, PHYR said:

I see a change by simply changing zoom to 110% on an 800x600 monitor. I imagine you wouldn't see any change unless you increase to 300% or more on a 720 or 1080 moniotor.

I've never had an issue with images not displaying, but then again I do clean installs often(therefore dumping my cache)

you may see a change but it's not the issue I encounter, display was not correct  full screen zoom 100 % 1280*1024, and now it is same resolution etc...

and I do clean installs too... and clear my cache every now and then 

sigmax2.png

15 hours ago, -ody- said:

you may see a change but it's not the issue I encounter, display was not correct  full screen zoom 100 % 1280*1024, and now it is same resolution etc...

and I do clean installs too... and clear my cache every now and then 

Oh, you said here...

Not sure if there is something going on or user error, but here's something that I noticed. See the highlighted section in the image below. The Edge page has a clean line between the header and body. The MX page shows a small gradient. This means that the page has been scrolled up past the title/date, and that is the only way I could repeat the same.

IIRC there was an issue with deviantart long ago where the header wouldn't display as it should and overlapped part of the body. This could be a similar situation. Or it could be your mouse playing up and moving the page up without you realising?

edge-mx.thumb.png.4f163175ba1151de71f87f

4 hours ago, 7twenty said:

Not sure if there is something going on or user error, but here's something that I noticed. See the highlighted section in the image below. The Edge page has a clean line between the header and body. The MX page shows a small gradient. This means that the page has been scrolled up past the title/date, and that is the only way I could repeat the same.

IIRC there was an issue with deviantart long ago where the header wouldn't display as it should and overlapped part of the body. This could be a similar situation. Or it could be your mouse playing up and moving the page up without you realising?

edge-mx.thumb.png.4f163175ba1151de71f87f

it's an artefact, probably due to the fact I narrowed the page to make the screen capture. it does not appear when maxthon is maximized.

sigmax2.png

15 hours ago, -ody- said:

it does not mean that issue is fixed, just that it is more likely not related to the issue 7Twenty described in his post.

Would you log out your Maxthon account and have a try ? I suppose this problem is caused by Maxthon data.

9 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Would you log out your Maxthon account and have a try ? I suppose this problem is caused by Maxthon data.

issue has been fixed after I toggled ultra/retro mode. I can't reproduce it at the moment. Not the first time I encounter such an issue, i let you know next time it happens.

sigmax2.png

Archived