Playback Issue with my own tracks on Soundcloud

Jrel

For some odd reason on my PC (Win 7 Ultimate SP1), if I try to play any track on my personal page https://soundcloud.com/jrelmusic  on Soundcloud, Maxthon will not play them.  However, I can play everyone else's tracks.  If I use any other browser (Chrome or IE), I CAN play my own tracks.  I am using Maxthon 4.4.8.2000.  

In order to play a track, you must press the Orange > Play button.  When I press it, it turns into a ...  (which means it is loading), and it stays a ... forever.  Only in Maxthon though.  Other browsers will instantly play my tracks fine.  I do not have any popups or ads blocked on Soundcloud either.  

Works for me, but not being logged in as the user may change things.

If your'e signed in with a Maxthon passport account, sign out and try again. If you don't use Passport, extract and run the portable version and see if the issue still occurs.

Also test with ABP disabled by unchecking the "Enable Adblock Plus" option.

Ah my bad.  When I was looking at the Pinned items at the top of the forum threads, I didn't see the troubleshooting one because it was missing a blue dot.  BUT it does have a pin and I missed it.

Okay, I did try deleting cookies, and also cache data, and other site data, and also steps 7 and 8, and those didn't work either.  Just signing out of passport seems to work.  

In reply to post below me from BugSir007 ( The could be due to your browser settings or some extensions you may have installed... ):  Disabling all extensions doesn't fix the issue either. 

12 hours ago, Jrel said:

Okay, I did try deleting cookies, and also cache data, and other site data, and also steps 7 and 8, and those didn't work either.  Just signing out of passport seems to work.  

The could be due to your browser settings or some extensions you may have installed...

Archived