4.9.1 lots of issues (lost skynotes)

TAMAN

i just updated to latest version of maxthon 4.9.1.1000

• before i update there was lots of notes in my SkyNote now there is nothing all gone ;( i had lots of important information WTF! did everything got deleted?
  • and the most annoying part is the desktop sidebar skin. What happened to transparent skin for desktop sidebar? after update there is no skins for sidebar it only changes with maxthon skins and it is really annoying colors i had to remove it from my desktop
  • Before update. maxthon had some options, for example download and upload speed, cpu usage, and some more awesome stuff when you can select and show on bottom of maxthon. Where are they now?
  • There was google search box on top right side next to address bar which was really useful when you can simply type and enter and a new tab was opening for the search. but now i have to add a new tab for searching

2 hours ago, TAMAN said:

i just updated to latest version of maxthon 4.9.1.1000

• before i update there was lots of notes in my SkyNote now there is nothing all gone ;( i had lots of important information WTF! did everything got deleted?
  • and the most annoying part is the desktop sidebar skin. What happened to transparent skin for desktop sidebar? after update there is no skins for sidebar it only changes with maxthon skins and it is really annoying colors i had to remove it from my desktop
  • Before update. maxthon had some options, for example download and upload speed, cpu usage, and some more awesome stuff when you can select and show on bottom of maxthon. Where are they now?
  • There was google search box on top right side next to address bar which was really useful when you can simply type and enter and a new tab was opening for the search. but now i have to add a new tab for searching

for the last point, try this version :  http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/19553-maxthon-browser-for-windows-v4921000-rc-released/

search bar is back 

about status bar, I too hope missing informations will be back (there are several threads about this in user voices  http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/19393-missing-ip-and-dlup-info/)

sigmax2.png

7 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Hello

Thanks for the reply, updated now its kinda better 

--------

but still i want to know if i get back my skynote notes :(

do you use a passport ? if so make sure you're connected to your passport.

sigmax2.png

5 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

Im not sure what you mean by using passport :/ i sign in to maxthon with an email and password 

yes that's it..

but after an update first time you open skynotes, they need to sync again (all of them) and it may take some time.

It may happen that the spinning wheel turns for ever.  this does not mean that your notes are lost, just that the server does not respond.sync.thumb.png.00f73be3a93226d7bf5e195d0

just wait a bit longer or try to disconnect from your passport and to login again.

sigmax2.png

i have tried many times to re sign in and sync :/

all of my favorites extensions and settings are coming back but skynote 

the wheel spins for a couple seconds only and i have been waiting like half hour to see if it comes back its been many times i try 

is there by any chance that we could check or sync or import or doing anything else besides clicking on the sync at skynote?  

2 hours ago, TAMAN said:

i have tried many times to re sign in and sync :/

all of my favorites extensions and settings are coming back but skynote 

the wheel spins for a couple seconds only and i have been waiting like half hour to see if it comes back its been many times i try 

is there by any chance that we could check or sync or import or doing anything else besides clicking on the sync at skynote?  

changed your heading.. hopefully  "Bugmissir" will see it

sigmax2.png

Archived