magic fill

3 hours ago, BugSir005 said:

Hi, Cathy,

I've confirmed with our developers, it‘s indeed a bug. They have fixed and will reflect in next version. 

Attach is a .dat file, you can replicated it under the “bin” folder,bug will be fixed. Please try it.

$RC30AP3.dat

Is it substitute page.dat file ?

See ya, Ldfa.

maxthonfr.png ldfaforum.png getmaxthon.png

5 hours ago, BugSir005 said:

Hi, Cathy,

I've confirmed with our developers, it‘s indeed a bug. They have fixed and will reflect in next version. 

Attach is a .dat file, you can replicated it under the “bin” folder,bug will be fixed. Please try it.

$RC30AP3.dat

works fine ! thank you

1 hour ago, Ldfa said:

Is it substitute page.dat file ?

yes

sigmax2.png

Hello @ all!

Since 2 months I have the following problem:

In “Magic Fill Settings” no files/links are visible anymore (in Magic Fill Menu they are – but here I can´t work on them).

How can I get them back to “Magic Fill Settings” (to cancel/change them)?

Thanks..

Magic_Fill_01.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/4/2016 07:56:10, -ody- said:

4.9.2.1000 :

duplicate entries in magic fill and some forms no longer working (neither automatic, nor manual way/rightclick fill the form)

It's true, it doesn't work anymore. In the Magi Fill Options, the page is blank.

Magic Fill blank.PNG

On 5/3/2016, 3:19:05, 30667374 said:

It's true, it doesn't work anymore. In the Magi Fill Options, the page is blank.

Magic Fill blank.PNG

Not true for me.  In an internal version The MagicFill settings page is normal with all entries.  And it has beeen so for many versions now.

I don't know what is wrong in your case, but it's not universal.

<<SL>>

49 minutes ago, SnowLeopard said:

Not true for me.  In an internal version The MagicFill settings page is normal with all entries.  And it has beeen so for many versions now.

I don't know what is wrong in your case, but it's not universal.

<<SL>>

I confirm issue is fixed here (4.9.3.200) 

On 3/5/2016 09:19:05, 30667374 said:

You should check your settings  (synchronize menu)

sync.thumb.png.a45f8ead79a0b05f21f7192aa

sigmax2.png

On 5/3/2016, 3:19:05, 30667374 said:

It's my guess that you've installed M4.9.2.1000 directly over an M4.4.x.xxx version????

It is recommended(read: don't even think of doing otherwise) that you do a clean install of M4.9 branch to avoid any issues, that means removing personal data when uninstalling and then installing the latest M4.9 version anew.

3 hours ago, PHYR said:

It's my guess that you've installed M4.9.2.1000 directly over an M4.4.x.xxx version????

It is recommended(read: don't even think of doing otherwise) that you do a clean install of M4.9 branch to avoid any issues, that means removing personal data when uninstalling and then installing the latest M4.9 version anew.

yes, but not always easy :  I don't(can't) have a passport at work, and I can't lose my data in anyway. Therefore I hesitated to update maxthon and I finally did it a couple of days ago, from 4.4.8 to latest 4.9.3 by overwritting and magic fill still works (all entries are there)

sigmax2.png

Archived