AdBlock+ icon

-ody-

12 minutes ago, -ody- said:

by skin, you mean the skin selector in menu? if so, yes I changed the background color...

Yes, I guess change of color could trigger it, if the status bar is off and icon shows in address bar, the red background is not lost(works as it should)

Hi there!

Today it is working fine!

It's some way connected with login (animation) issue - check my screenshots.

When login to Passport finaly works/ or when there is error and offline mode - ABP icon works.

When Mx still trying to connect to Passport - icon doesn't displays correct  = it's grayed out.

@PHYR  for me extensions sync working today!!!

Notatka20160318153804.png.54acd72f2830268a35241698a886eb7d.png

Notatka20160320175856.png

Notatka20160321115423.png

13 minutes ago, m▲gg said:

It's some way connected with login (animation) issue - check my screenshots.

When login to Passport finaly works/ or when there is error and offline mode - ABP icon works.

When Mx still trying to connect to Passport - icon doesn't displays correct  = it's grayed out.

@PHYR  for me extensions sync working today!!!

not sure.. I have no sync issue here, and icon remains grey....

sigmax2.png

3 minutes ago, BugSir007 said:

Hi guys,

It seems to be the color of the skin that is affecting the color of the state of Adblock. The default skin , bubbles skin and clouds skin do not affect the color of adblock's icon. Other skins seem to make the adblock icon look grey.

I don't use any other skin than the default one - and grayed icon still remains.

So...?

Notatka20160321153851.png

5 minutes ago, BugSir007 said:

See what i have here. Does it happen on every page you visit?

MaxthonSnap20160321224207.png

Yes it does.

You should check our reports about this issue from our internal forum here http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/19281-changelog-for-maxthon-test-version-492400/&page=1

As I said before works fine on guest account.

17 minutes ago, m▲gg said:

Yes it does.

You should check our reports about this issue from our internal forum here http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/19281-changelog-for-maxthon-test-version-492400/&page=1

As I said before works fine on guest account.

Hmmm, Here with both guest and signed in account, the results are the same... I really can't seem to reproduce this problem. 

2 hours ago, BugSir007 said:

Hi guys,

It seems to be the color of the skin that is affecting the color of the state of Adblock. The default skin , bubbles skin and clouds skin do not affect the color of adblock's icon. Other skins seem to make the adblock icon look grey.

cloud skin and still grey icon...

ico.thumb.png.1337cde2dc341871bb7a68fd9e

sigmax2.png

On Tue Mar 22 2016 18:54:47 GMT+0100 (Środkowoeuropejski czas, -ody- said:

can someone tell me why my red icon is back just now ? :huh: 

I did nothing, I swear it...this is pure sorcery....

Today morning it also worked for me.

Now it doesn't - again I have grey icon.

:wacko:

It has to be in some way connected with Passport / Cloud like it was with issues with extension sync.

On guest account icon works, on my two mx accounts - it does not.

Notatka20160322190105.png

Notatka20160322190018.png

Just did some testing. Also getting the same as noted above. This was on clean portable version, guest account.

What's more weird is that in between switching themes, sometimes the ABP menu wouldn't even show, it would just be the Maxthon header and the block popups option.

On 22/3/2016 1:33:09, BugSir007 said:

Just did some testing with .500, everything seems to be working correctly & menu always shows. As you noted, the colour of the icon seems to be related to whether the theme in use is classed as a dark or light skin. If the navbar buttons are white, then it's a dark skin and the icon will be grey. If the buttons are grey then it's a light skin and the icon will be red.

Either this wasn't noticed before, or it was changed in a recent update. If that was the case, it could be old settings data is conflicting with this feature. On a clean portable version I haven't any issues while testing.

14 hours ago, 7twenty said:

Just did some testing with .500, everything seems to be working correctly & menu always shows. As you noted, the colour of the icon seems to be related to whether the theme in use is classed as a dark or light skin. If the navbar buttons are white, then it's a dark skin and the icon will be grey. If the buttons are grey then it's a light skin and the icon will be red.

Either this wasn't noticed before, or it was changed in a recent update. If that was the case, it could be old settings data is conflicting with this feature. On a clean portable version I haven't any issues while testing.

I don't think it's skin related since no matter the skin, I get a grey icon, and sometimes, for some reason it turns to red, then stops working again after a while. I also tried with a guest account : same results

sigmax2.png

12 hours ago, -ody- said:

I don't think it's skin related since no matter the skin, I get a grey icon, and sometimes, for some reason it turns to red, then stops working again after a while. I also tried with a guest account : same results

The same here. Plus now these big problems with internal version...:wacko:

Archived